Bloody GIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice said:
Fine then, let me put it up so you guys don't have to tire yourself by searching for the picture:
BloodyGIR.png

I really don't think it's scary. Officially, you have to 13 or older to join these boards, and I think I have seen a lot worse than this in a PG-13 movie...

Oh man that is totally gonna be my background!

Hooray for me already knowing the story behind it! XP

Anyway, my favorite easter eggs besides this one are crossovers from Jhonens other works.

The Blob in Abducted has a JTHM comic taped to his head,
In Plague of Babys, In Shnoogums house, there's a picture of Eric the vampire,
In The Halloween Spectacular of spooky doom, Nny's in it, just a shadow version though...,
and in Door to Door, in Zim's image of the world if people don't buy candy, the little girl has the same hairstyle as Devi/Sicness.

Yeah. Fun stuff.

What is so scary about bloody gif's anyways, its just blood, nothing else =S

(Not suitable for anyone younger than the age of 6 months)

Silent_Snipe said:
What is so scary about bloody gif's anyways, its just blood, nothing else =S

(Not suitable for anyone younger than the age of 6 months)
I showed it to my friends 5 year old brother and he laughed at the image. I also showed it to a 4 year old and she didn't get scared. Now,

NEW INFO
Another Bloody GIR has been confirmed! I was searching through youtube videos at my friends house and then I asked him, "You want to try and find a Bloody GIR?" and he replied. "Ok!" We where looking and looking and then I found a video that caught my attention. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bloody+gir&search_type=&aq=f
It's in Game Slave 2. I was watching the first episode of Invader Zim and I thought that I saw a Bloody Gir in the opening where all the buttons are flashing red (so it's hard to see the eyes and blood).

My friend said that she saw that one in GS2, but she wouldn't tell me because she wanted me to find it on my own. Can you say where it appears exactly?

Chao Freak 1 said:
My friend said that she saw that one in GS2, but she wouldn't tell me because she wanted me to find it on my own. Can you say where it appears exactly?
They circle where it is! It's like right in front of you! The thing that sticks out the most are the eyes. It's easy to find. I covered my eyes cause at first I thought it was a screamers.

YOUR story doesnt seem to fit nicks story. They say its a skecth where gir had dived into a stack of pizza and had pepperoni eyes. I LOL'D when I heard that.

Kay, then why did Jhonen hide him? He hates Nick.

I trust the main creator. Not the ones showing the show. Also all of his other works are very bloody, gory, and grotesque.

One more thing. They're not pepperoni eyes. Notice how his antenna, shoulders and chest plate are also red. Those eyes are just when he's mad.

EDIT: I think there's one in Tak the hideous new girl, It's at the white flash when her spaceship lands in Dib's yard. My friends said they saw it, but my frame-by-frame player plays is stupid and doesn't play all the frames.

mephiles576 said:
YOUR story doesnt seem to fit nicks story. They say its a skecth where gir had dived into a stack of pizza and had pepperoni eyes.
How sad...Nick said this to keep kids from getting scared. Chao Freak is right. Shame on you Failureodeon!

I found some more crossovers!

(I know everyone knows about this) Filler Bunny in the beginning of Dark Harvest.

Filler bunny in the front of the bus in Walk of Doom.

The Aliens in Abducted are from JTHM and Squee.

Also, I don't like Nick. They fail to me. I also wonder what would have happened in the scene with Bloody Gir. I know it would probably be gruesome, but still. In that show a kid gets his eyes ripped out and gets attacked by a squirrel, so...

Chao Freak 1 said:
I found some more crossovers!

(I know everyone knows about this) Filler Bunny in the beginning of Dark Harvest.

Filler bunny in the front of the bus in Walk of Doom.

The Aliens in Abducted are from JTHM and Squee.

Also, I don't like Nick. They fail to me. I also wonder what would have happened in the scene with Bloody Gir. I know it would probably be gruesome, but still. In that show a kid gets his eyes ripped out and gets attacked by a squirrel, so...
Yeah. But they didn't really show him getting his eyes ripped out. They showed the shadow. Either way this is bugging me. They show Invader Zim at 12:30 in the morning now! Like I said, you can't hide the truth Failureodeon!

Chao Freak 1 said:
Kay, then why did Jhonen hide him? He hates Nick.

I trust the main creator. Not the ones showing the show. Also all of his other works are very bloody, gory, and grotesque.

One more thing. They're not pepperoni eyes. Notice how his antenna, shoulders and chest plate are also red. Those eyes are just when he's mad.

EDIT: I think there's one in Tak the hideous new girl, It's at the white flash when her spaceship lands in Dib's yard. My friends said they saw it, but my frame-by-frame player plays is stupid and doesn't play all the frames.

My point exactly. How stupid does nick think we are?

Enough to fail miseribly...Anyway I picture GIR saying, "I accedently got in some chocolate sauce! *grin*"

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Enough to fail miseribly...Anyway I picture GIR saying, "I accedently got in some chocolate sauce! *grin*"

Oh man, now you've got me thinking it.

mephiles576 said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:

Oh man, now you've got me thinking it.
I know. Same thing happened when I was watching mello's theme song (Mello from death note) and one of the comments said that someones friend pictured mello in chocolate sauce. I was on my PSP when I posted that though. I'm on my computer though so post should go a lot faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back