Paper Naruto: The Lost Genin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way you are responding to opinions shows just how clearly you are completely stubborn and don't care what others think about your stuff.

Segmint said:
"Giving up is the way to go!" - Walt Disney
Did Walt Disney really say that? That just seems ridiculous for him to say. Continue with this, but make it better. Make it like 123 Runite. That mod is awesome!

Okay I changed the name, its gonna be naruto paper mario style, I'll have a preview ready about 3 to 5 days from now.

So, are you going to start like, 400 projects and not finish them again? It seems you should finish some of your OLDER projects before you start new ones, robo.

Segmint said:
So, are you going to start like, 400 projects and not finish them again? It seems you should finish some of your OLDER projects before you start new ones, robo.

I deleted all my wad projects, all I have is paper naruto and rfm. its not 400 projects its only 2!

Segmint said:
Mystic said you have to finish a project before starting new ones.

Deleting isn't finishing, so...

[off-topic]Well still since its gone its not a project i'm doing, or that i'm even thinking of continuing on.[offtopic]

Does the name for this movie sound okay or should I try another name that fits the paper mario style.

While the sprites actually move, the amount of Narutos disgusts me (though I'm sure he does that in the anime too, though it isn't any better there) as well as the text. If you can make your characters act out the plot, that would make things better. ;)

Okay I've uploaded a video of how the battles are gonna be, but its not done processing yet(it should be its short), I wanted the battle fights to look like this

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x98/Narutoegg99/fight3.jpg

But I can't do that, because when I switch sprites it leaves the place where the other sprite was blank(i'm gonna have to get a thing that does sprite movies I guess).

and as soon as the video is done i'll edit this post and put it in there.

the videos short it just shows the battle system basically.

BlueZero4 said:
I thought you said movie, not RPG.

Yes well it was suppose to be that, but than again paper mario was only rpg, so the sprite movie kinda has to be, or I can probably find a way to change it up.

And movies uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIJF9wHXtkk

Its really short(1 second), but I'll make one showing more into the battles and stuff(and it'll be longer). and youtube cut off the star thing saying how much damage the jump caused(sorry about that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back