Metal Anyone v2 - Leave your Ability to Fate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because people are using silver's ability the wrong way. The way how I effectively use silver's attacks are as follows:

1.) Score collecting: there are a lot of places in SRB2 that have lots of enemies scattered in the area. Simply jumping and using the ability will bring all those enemies right under you, making you fall upon each and every one of them, and soon you are getting lots of 1,000s.

2.) Emergency saves: in some levels, miscalculations can be made when jumping, and you may find yourself jumping onto a platform with an enemy on the very edge, and you know pain will be induced when you land. This is where the push will come in handy. Or any other time when a jumping miscalculation is made, and you know you will get hit. Simply either push them away to try again, or pull them in to hit them.

Both fair but very rare points doctor. The reason people are using telekinesis wrong is because no one has made an actual character related to telekinesis before this, and because telekinesis is a new move feature for srb2, making a character around it would take some careful thinking. Someone should've already made a Silver wad... if Chaos Zero 64 and other successful silver spriters allowed us to use their Silver sprites. (considering 2.1's standards and lua has to come into play...)

Well, this release is almost funny for netgames, really I recommend it for have a fun (and sometimes frustrating) gameplay.

This wad, just, why D00D? Its great, but my luck isnt very good to begin with. Well, as the wise man once said, "Lady luck be damned".

At least you didn't get Silver Sonic five times in a row during the Metal Sonic race.

Well, its official, this wad is the equivalent to a COD troll. That, or you really should look into black magic dude. You would do great in the industry Larztard. Enjoy your new life buddy! Either way, this wad is a complete troll at times.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

sorry but this wad isn't even good. lmao

Obvious troll is obvious. Im sorry if I'm giving this more attention than it deserves, but regardless, I feel this should be said before anyone else try's to freak out about it. Something about this website gives people the tendency to act stupid at times. Yes Xkower, he is a troll. Also, despite this wad possibly being the devil himself, its good. Keep at it D00D.

Metal Anyone is a rather a Handicapper. What I mean is that the possibly of having a rather crappy form in a stage that your good in. or you can have a stage that you suck at as Steel Blue while you could be better as Blue let's say.

Metal Anyone is a rather a Handicapper. What I mean is that the possibly of having a rather crappy form in a stage that your good in. or you can have a stage that you suck at as Steel Blue while you could be better as Blue let's say.

I find that this is half the fun of the character, actually.

Having to deal with a bad/suboptimal ability is a neat thing, because you can either keep trying, or sacrifice a life on a gamble that you'll get something better next time.

The ONLY thing that sucks is when you get Knuckles-Red and then die on a knux path, leaving you screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back