Metal Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Sonic 2.0, has new jumping sounds and missing Transforming into SuperSonic sprites.

metalsvo0.gif

Attachments

• metalsonic.zip
    81.8 KB · Views: 5,981
Just a suggestion for the transforming into super sprites, maybe the pose in Sonic Heroes when he transforms into Metal Madness? You know, the raise one arm into the air thing?

Ah, converting the characters from the srb2.org add-on section, that's what slowed Riders. Good on ya.

But he made Metal Sonic. He isn't converting the srb2.org addons page, he's converting his own creation.

The download is corrupted. =( Could somebody please reupload it unzipped?

Last edited:
super transform...may i suggest Mecha Sonic?...it is a superform of him...it is before he become Metal Madness...

I honestly preferred him when his colors were brighter, but nonetheless, I like 'em.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why is it that whenever I download a zip from here, and press open, it's corrupted? And then I redownload and save it, and double click it, it says corrupted again? And then I extract it with 7-Zip, my RAR/ZIP extractor, the file comes out with no extention, and so, yeah, I add .wad, open SRB2, add it, and it says it doesn't have an IWAD or PWAD recognition thing? I'm not asking for a reupload, just an explination!!!

Internet Explorer currently has problems with attachments in vBulletin. Either wait until he provides a mirror, or use an alternate browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back