TwistedMobile03.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diets, battlefield injuries, just because he wants to... ?

That and because of the fact that I am not a good spriter. I definitely won't redraw that mess. Since this is the old Eggman style it would also be quite nice to apply the whole thing to the new look of the old man. Any volunteers? :-p

Hammerspace, obviously!

On a side note, is there a specific reason the boss lacks MF_BOSS flags?

Because MF_Boss is/was screwing with the flags. At least this was the case in 1.09.4. It works fine without it anyway. ^^'

UPDATE

No new stuff but since some of the soc action mechanics have changed with the new srb2morphed.exe I had to apply this to the mobile. ^^'

Last edited:
Ok, I begin with congratulating you on making such a challenging and fun boss. Although, there is one problem that If you can fix would be nice: Once in my server I added this wad then I added the egg sand sub wad, and then after I got bored of the egg sand sub wad, I added this wad again because egg sand sub replaces the level. And when I hit the boss, he turned into a worm thing. At first I thought it was pretty funny but It wasn't funny anymore when I had to run for my life not to get killed by a "worm". I don't know how to post pictures so I don't have any screenshots at the moment. SORRY.

I can't even extract it. The extractor keeps giving me a error with the WAD.

Sounds like a win to me, going to have to get more space before I download anything more though, my comp has the stock, net-book hard drive and suffers for it (No, I cannot upgrade it, it is technically not even mine, but a rental.).

re-bumping a bumped topic...

This is a really fun boss! You did nice work as always, Morph. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back