Teleporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Pretty chill guy
I need to know how to get the player to teleport. I read the wiki, and tried out what it explained, but I still couldn't get the player to teleport.
Please help?

May I suggest downloading SCR_SRB2Christmas1094.wad and taking a look at map 02? That map has teleporting on it. Oh and have that wiki page on teleporting open while looking at it.

if using SRB2 doom builder:

make a sector then make a sector inside of it (for the teleport sector.). Set sector effect with a line def executor (I recommend 973 so it triggers on floor touch.) and tag it (you know how to FOF right? if so, good.). Make a Control sector and set a linedef to 96, with the tag of the sector of the teleporter. Now set a linedef on the same control sector (very important) to 104, with the tag to the sector you want to teleport to. For the Teleported to sector, you need to put object #5003.

Example http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=3abdd777e0c9468e4bc6392c79a44370

]here[/url][/url]

What the crap, man.

Walking straight into teleporting blindfolded without any prior knowledge of linedef executors is not the way you should be mapping.

BlueZero4 said:
What the crap, man.

Walking straight into teleporting blindfolded without any prior knowledge of linedef executors is not the way you should be mapping.

That's the way I did it at first =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back