First Soc! (Crazysoc.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Soc edits a bunch of things, Level Headers, and more.

Edit:I fixed an awful error! New link is here!
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=312158049845d09a12d034f44793764a

New version without level headers!
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=0836117b6177692344ae7d2f69cb5916

Now you should be able to play other wads with this and THZ1 won't sigsev!

Edit:Screenies!
Level Start with changed name.
srb20000yc8.png

Eggman's Covered with Green Sonics???
srb20001qq8.png

Spindash spawns Gargoyels. (Not Pushable)
srb20002ub5.png

Green Sonics Replace Rings.
srb20003yr2.png

Boss fight with redwall sky.
srb20005kt3.png

Boss throws Super Sonic at you!
srb20006ff8.png

This is only the start of the Crazyness! O_O

Lol? Good to see your finding your way around SOCedit. However, what were those eggman/crawla/spinning sonic things doing? Also, THZ1 sigseved.

Tips:
1) The best SOCs are the useful ones, or just fun. This was a little random to become a favorite SOC of mine.
2) Header edits are not extremely creative, and can be a little chaotic if added after a level pack.
3) Use A_ChangeColorAsolute to keep your Sonics from being green. The numbers for colors used in var2 can be found in the character wiki article.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
this soc is great but it doesn't let wads play in levels. Is this a mistake or was it on purpose? this is what it said
your soc said:
cannot execute file crap

That's because I edited the level headers.
And On Edge, thanks for the support. As you can probably guess I mostly did this to experiment with what SocEdit can do.

Lighting_The_Hedgehog wrote:
this soc is great but it doesn't let wads play in levels. Is this a mistake or was it on purpose? this is what it said

Check the first post. There's a new version without the level headers. It should fix that problem.

The Sonic idea is getting so damn old, and this still can't beat my wtf.soc, I had exploding flowers and jumping monitors and stuff.

dominicapopo said:
Lighting_The_Hedgehog wrote:

Check the first post. There's a new version without the level headers. It should fix that problem.
Thank you for correcting this problem. And I rate this soc 10/10

-Lightning_The_Hedgehog

How did I miss this? Anyway, from the first screenshot, I thought it was another "bad.wad".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back