Upcoming server move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sepwich's move to a better server is due to Mystic having bad karma? That makes no sense. If that is true, though, I seriously want some. Let me kill you multiple times for no reason, please! And give me all your mirrors to smash! BAD KARMA FOR JTE!

And by the way, Sonicfan, when FuriousFox unbanned you (since he noticed your 2 weeks were up), there were many people who cried and begged him to stop. There will certainly be something of a small celebration if you were banned again.

Let's me make the WAD for it...

And we went off-topic in an incredibly way...

Anyways, I'll make that WAD :D That's an original idea ;)

sorry this is taking so long, there's a huge problem with the .com itself. The people I registered it with like..locked my own website, it won't allow me to login and now they want me to transfer it for $8. I seem to be in a constant of internet screwedness.

I'm gonna start FTPing this forum over to the new server temporarily, it'll be located at http://sepwich.no-ip.info/ssntails/mb/ then. Although the website is not sepwich.com, once that server is transfered to the actual .com no info will be lost.

Edit: Oh yes, and here's some more fun. I was going to download all of Sepwich onto my computer and upload it onto the new server, but apparantly the FTP server disconnects me too. I really hate this ucrrent server -_-

ah, and here lies a new problem, I can't transfer srb2's posts because of a parse error

start error

There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
----BEGIN CUT----
eNpzDQryD7JScDZUcDZS8HH1s1IwUjBWsDDgCg4BCjNzcTmHBVspqHimWCkUF+YUJBYVpxbp5WQm
6RVkFOiUKRjpGZvoGekZKhgZGJjqG5jpGxsoGJpZmVpYGRoq5KTmWiq4VhQoqHD5VgYH+lgpmOgZ
6BmZ6haXJOalJBalcIUGByn4B+soOLq7+oXoKIS5Au0Mz8xT8A9wDXJUsNAzNeAK8HUEuknPTM9Y
tyDHkCvAIwCkTMc/GGSasR7QGp/MvNIKLh9HP3crhdQ83czifF0LC1NLXUMusJ0B3swsIgwMDBwM
m8NCjVNOz5lezsLO4Kqtll5izcAPlChOLcgsLokvLkoy0gP6cc3e6MmpnoXPf6/zn5jfeoZL5GFh
eo7cDMk3PecYLjGapFU1zQUA0wRXGQ==
----END CUT----
----BEGIN RAW----

ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 2 3 80
STR: 

CVS: $Id: sqlparser.lib.php,v 2.34.2.1 2005/06/30 16:58:11 lem9 Exp $
MySQL: 4.0.25-standard
USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win OPERA 8.50
PMA: 2.6.3-pl1
PHP VER,OS: 4.3.11 Linux
LANG: en-iso-8859-1
SQL: PK
----END RAW----

SQL query:

PK

MySQL said:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'PK' at line 1

Is this the dawn of a new beginning? The beginning of the end?
Well..if all posts are lost...that gives me a chance to "overpost" a ton of people :roll:

I have about four SQL backups of the SRB2 mb. I know that at least one of those works, because I tried to install it on my laptop and it worked. You just have to run the command
mysql
Then type:
source name.sql

Yes. Everything inside the MB (excluding that title picture) is inside the database, which now is about 35 - 40 megabytes in size.

What's the deal with No-IP.com? There's an ad in the bottom of the page. Pretty unobtrusive, though.

That banner on the bottom is just another means to make you upgrade/buy into a "better" version.

What annoys me more, is that my cookies for this board aren't saved. I keep getting kicked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back