Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walan said:
I'm sorry, but I still don't understand. Are you talking about if the series started up again? I just meant if they showed the episodes that are already made on CN.

Well, both, actually. However, they could always make the new episodes with less animation then their predececcors, so it would work out that way...

And yes, I did read that across about 5 or 6 news sites/Zim sites/Q&A sites/sites

Is there a way I can have it pick a random one from an array of filenames?

Then that means someone needs to work on the board code!

*prod*

I have four of these suckers now.

Oh, I've got money, I just don't want to spend it on web space. :D

I only put my best in the art gallery. There are a lot of new additions I could...add, though.

What are you going on about? Is this not phpBB? Surely a random image script would be easy enough to code in PHP.

I like that Tails :D Looks greater than lots of pics of him... And new logo is great too n_n You have to include an art gallery in SRB2 hard to complete, you are an artist...

I'll admit, that Tails does look a bit awkward. I don't exactly know what's wrong with it, it's probably his head o_O

he looks...devilish. And I have to agree with Knuckles MM, an art gallery would be appreciated. Heck, make a sonic jam esque museum of sorts in SRB2 complete with animations, pictures, and... a biography of AJ

YOU GUYS!!! GEEZ! These topics change SO FAST! First, it was the logo. Then, zim, Then, CN. Then, CN's Money. Then, logo again. Then, P-code. Then, tails. Geez, in only... what, 40 posts?

*posts about quarters, nickels, and pennies*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back