• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

eggman x 15 zones 10 unlockables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvaseven123

a person who plays srb2
first beta is almost finsh

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

me and a couple of peole are making it

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

me and a couple of friends are making it we need more help

not yet i will take some

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

not yet soon

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

we need more help, no zones are finsh

So you're making a mod, but you posted NO screenshots, NO concepts, NO proof of work done, so why make a topic about something if you arn't TALKING about it? You didn't even give us the NAME of the project!

It sounds to me like this is all just talk. 15 zones is an insane amount of work, particularly if you actually want to make the levels decent. I'd recommend just starting out with a goal of making two or three complete zones, then adding more if you still want to expand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back