ShufflarB2 (Bigass mod), Final Version (56k die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ShufflarB2 RC1 (Bigass mod)(56k watchout crash ahh)

Shuffle said:
Gamecube Battle Zone
srb20004.png

Wow o.0

I can't express in words how many internets this has won. You added a Chaotix-style night-day system, fixed 2D mode's camera, put Mario mode on steroids, and added a hell of a lot of other features that make me love this so much more than regular RB2. It's a shame that netplay is severely broken (I've only gotten to play one clean round of ring mode, and it wasn't that active), but that's forgivable; with all of the other zany additions added to the game, 2D and Mario mode are actually fun to play, maps can have more features, logs are made much more useful, and other little features just make SRB2 seem a lot more cooler.

RC2 is out! There's a few new things and some bugfixes, see the first post for details.

What? No more particles? Ah well.

I was kinda hoping for more fun to-play-with-right-there features, but I suppose I'll have to make that stuff with A_RemoteAction.
*Searches for motivation*

You, good sir, have won Nintendo!
Water ripple + Soinc 3 clear screen = win.

The lives are displayed nowhere in Mario mode. Might want to fix that.

If you're a CTF spectator, you'll still have a countdown underwater.

Dedicated servers still sigsegv. :p

Do you know that "two same-colored flags" bug? Since we have ring mode stages already, I don't think it would be a bad idea to fix that.

If someone else using software has the ripple effect, you'll have it too in software. So, basically, if someone is underwater, he and the others will have the ripple effect, not just himself.

EDIT: There are a couple of screwed up linedefs on the ring stages. In Silver Cascade, bordering the magnet room hallways; the stage after, the flag texture shows a flag and a half.

A few comments. From what I could test, this was definetly an amazing job. However, in mario mode I have a few comments. First, in all of the mario games, mario is the size of the goombas and koopas when small. However, you have Sonic as smaller as the goombas. Second, Time up does not seem to deduct a life, and mario mode goes nowhere on game over. Third, it is possible to get stuck behind the ring magnets unable to escape. Finally, are the ring magnets supposed to steal the opposing team's rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back