• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Enemy Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

Hey, people! Have you hated those nasty crawlas and commanders? Do you want to beat them up as one? Have you ever wanted to bonk into eggman as one of his robots? Well, have I got just the thing for you! Enemy custom skins! I have two already:

1: Crawla
2: Crawla Commander

Unfortunantly, I need webspace to post them. Skin Crawla is 553 kb, and Crawla Commander is 252 kbs. They are worth it, though!

No wonder! Your verson of crawla.wad is 60 kb, and your verson of crawlacomp.wad is 562 bytes! They are supposed to be 300-500 KBs! Want me to resend them? Did they not get through hotmail? Or did they get jumbled on the way to the server?

All right. remember: m wilber 10 at hotmail dot com, with a subject of 'More enemy skins'. Let's hope they work this time. They are worth it, but not so valuble as to try three times to upload them to the web. :roll: Thank you SO MUCH!

hotdog003 said:
All right. remember: m wilber 10 at hotmail dot com, with a subject of 'More enemy skins'. Let's hope they work this time. They are worth it, but not so valuble as to try three times to upload them to the web. :roll: Thank you SO MUCH!

You should just get your own server at 250free.com. It's easier than sending the files to someone else.

Uh-oh.
Important note about free accounts:
You may not use your account as storage for MP3's, pictures, movies or program files. In plain terms, this means the main purpose of your site must be to host an actual website. You may not use your free account only for storage, or as a download site. A webpage with links saying "Click here to download music." does not qualify as a website.

It is acceptable to have music files or other downloads, so long as it complements your HTML content and is not the main purpose of your site.

So make "hotdog003's SRB2 site" and put up some links, screenshots, and assorted information. The site doesn't have to be good, you know.

Sorry, I can't seem to get my webpage to upload the wads... You'd be better off listening to the others and getting your own website..

That's allright, RedFox34. I might get a page, but then again, I might not... You can play them on YOUR computer, can't you? I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back