[Open Assets] Xkower's NPC (More than SF94-Serv)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello eggmen and crawlas
New update is here!
It's all mighty
NPC_RV1.8.5!.... wait wat?!
To make it short Normal NPCs still stick to walls but there's a new NPC type that doesn't!
See everything in the changelog!

I myself tried to use this option, but it didn't work for me. I know MotorRoach already said this, but can you please fix this for the next version? Thank you.
Okay just the script with spawning din't had the freeslots for MT_NPC and MT_PNPC so it's fixed now with mighty version 1.8.5.5!

Glad to see the "addnpc" command is working.
And will the matchNPCs have nodes like in Cineblast and Community build?

Awww that sucks...
It would be cool to see how good they would do online. (Probably not good but still)

This WAD is loads of fun already, but I'm a bit annoyed that you can't customise NPCs. It could be used in the command like: addnpc sonic blue normal. Something like that.

This WAD is loads of fun already, but I'm a bit annoyed that you can't customise NPCs. It could be used in the command like: addnpc sonic blue normal. Something like that.

That's because of the nature of the script. NPCs always will randomly choose a color and skin.

Last edited:
! now i can create my own army of White Foxes!!! MUAHAHAHAAAA....or let orthers do that

i recommend that the NPCs should turn super or adding a command like "addnpc super" and then the npc will be in super form

i recommend that the NPCs should turn super or adding a command like "addnpc super" and then the npc will be in super form

That's kind of unnecessary ,due to the fact you can't even control the NPCs. It'd just be some random weird feature.

On another note, this is a great mod!

Thanks to NPCs, we can now commit mass genocide.

d05231e983.gif

9fc5ff5f8e.png

You can finally kill everyone and their grandchildren to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back