Official Level Design Contest: March/April

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20000em1.png

srb20001gq4.png

Hell has frozen over. Pigs are flying. Dogs and cats, living together - MASS HYSTERIA...

...in other words, I might actually be ready to submit a stage (for once!). I still need to test it, though; I THINK it should hold up reasonably well, but I'll be more confident once I've actually run it through an actual Match first.

Pics later.

Medivo is ready, are you?
srb20159.png

srb20160.png

The world of pain makes its return for a one time use.
srb20162.png

Level is affected by difficulty level
srb20161.png
Normal
srb20163.png
easy
srb20164.png
Hard
srb20165.png
Hard

I also told a few of you that if you didn't compleate Battle Woods Zone that there would be an act 2, well now Battle woods act 2 is comming. next contest I hope you can escape.
srb20156.png

srb20157.png
Orange texture used due to lack of Tails flag.
srb20158.png

Glaber, those look pretty good. Although I wouldn't suggest over use of special rings.

Maybe next contest, only submit one map and work really hard on it. Since Knowing that the first map you did was diamondus you probably had more time to work on it. :mrgreen:

I would enter, but because we may not use custom anything (as I get carried away with editing, and it ends up becoming quite nice) I think I'll just sit contests out.

Although I could use them in a single player map, I'm not very good at making them, so...

Segmint, just map your heart out. If you do anything custom and it's for the contest, look for something just as good that's already in SRB2 and replace the custom thing.

Hmm. Well... I am working on some race levels. Since race is closely related to single player levels (so long as it is only one path, and not a circut), can I use customs for it?

If not, then I guess circut would be the way to go. I would enter the wad itself, but then release the finished one (with customs) later.

Ok, I'll enter I guess. I don't know if I can finish all of them in time, but hopefully I can get at least one.

There is not a normal Race mode category. Only Single Player and Circuit for modes that don't involve firing.

If that's the case I'll have to convert BW act 2 from regular to circuit. But I still hope you can escape*.

[*Actually compleate the level not skip it. Skipping act 1 caused act 2.]

I have a question.

If The wad i'm doing(Sand Temple), Hasn't been released for people to play It, but there are screenshots of it in a topic, would it still be legal?

Note:I'm changing it to match If it can be a entry in the contest.

Why yes, I do believe it. I do believe it's true. Its a light and tumble journey from the east side to the park. Just a fine and fancy ramble to the zoo....

roboegg99 said:
I have a question.

If The wad i'm doing(Sand Temple), Hasn't been released for people to play It, but there are screenshots of it in a topic, would it still be legal?

Note:I'm changing it to match If it can be a entry in the contest.

Yes, it's still a legal entry.

Ahead of time warning there will be deton traps in Battle woods act 2, but they have to be triggered. (Tails/Knuckles can trigger the Sonic trap, Every one can trigger Knux/ Tails' trap.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back