The Outsider: Interesting Games of 2019

The Sin Heartless

Voluntary Exile
Now that the first two months of 2019 have passed with me having problems with slight depression again and plethora of documents & materials related to many unfinished projects collecting dust, I've been wondering what this year holds in terms of game releases.

Can you mention any games released/releasing in 2019 you are eagerly waiting for or happen to be worth purchasing? A little description about the game would be appreciated.

Have a nice day.

Apparently Sekiro comes out later this month, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'll probably not even be able to afford it though! :p

It's a game made by the creators of Dark Souls and Bloodborne, and it pretty much just plays like those games. Of course there are major differences since it's a totally different game, but the core of it is still a souls-like game.

Bloodborne was always special to me, so I'm excited to see what comes next out of FromSoftware. Dark Souls 1 was pretty amazing to me too, and it's easily one of my favorite games. I'm hoping Sekiro will at least have some of the magic that made Bloodborne and DS1 so amazing.

I'm excited for the upcoming MMO expansion FFXIV Shadowbringers, I really enjoy the story so this expansion is a really big deal story-wise.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back