Give thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2-Playah

Ne'er-Do-Anythin'
Happy Thanksgiving.

You may not have everything that you want, but you should always be thankful for the things you DO have. And today's the day to express that thankfulness.
Post anything and everything you're thankful for.

I'm thankful for video games, technology, and most of all, my loving parents.

I dont live in america so I dont do Thanksgiving but I will give it a try
*ahem* Im thankfull for my family for not killing me after 16 solid years of annoying them.

I'm thankful for great friends, great family, my high-speed connection, and overall the relatively high standard of living I enjoy.

I'm thankful my willpower has stopped me from killing myself after just a few weeks of administration at this place.

That and my friends, family, girlfriend, etc. But that's all obvious stuff.

I am thankful to everyone in my life, My video games (LOL), my good cpu connection, Team fortress 2, Halo, Halo 2 xbox live, and any other things I don't remember. :D

I'm thankful that this topic doesn't suck and is an example of the things that should be posted in order to improve the community.

*cough*

I'm thankful for just about everything I have. My family, the roof over our heads, my friends, the fact I'm home schooled instead of public schooled, and much more.

What is there not to be thankful for? I mean I got a loving family, friends, games, clothes on my back, shelter, sports, entertainment, food, computers, weights to work out with, money, and school so that I'm not dumb.

I thankuful for everything that I just posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back