MMO games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure there are any, but if you are desperate, try the load of garbage named Runescape. The only good MMORPG games are PSO ones.

Flyff.It's free(for life),fun,and you can fly with brooms and boards! :eek: If WOW was free I would have said it. :lol: :lol:

Frequently, in MMOs, you honestly get what you pay for. Most free MMOs either have some kind of premium way to buy ingame stuff or just suck.

WoW can be free with private servers, however the challenge is destroyed because a lot of stuff doesn't work.

I'd say the best free one is Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst (yes indeed, free on a private server).

You may find a nuke in the post, I'll Begin.

Anyway, MMOs.. you'll probably just have to go for one that ISN'T free, as the free ones do tend to suck.

But, I guess I could say Maple Story. I find it enjoyable at times, but I rarely play it. Usually about 3 hours per week, I'd guess, at most.

I'll Begin said:
I play RuneScape, punch me.

atomicexplosionwq8.png

Again, I will say Maplestory. :mrgreen:

I remember doing a mini-raid on that game. I should gather up a few people and do it again; it was quite fun.

Hey SweetTart, you joined the forums. Cool. :mrgreen:

It's me StarBlazer from the other day.

I know another MMORPG but it's free until you hit a certain level.

It's called "MUonline".

Chaos said:
I'm not sure there are any, but if you are desperate, try the load of garbage named Runescape. The only good MMORPG games are PSO ones.

I Disagree with this guy! Ive been playing RuneScape Recently! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back