1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
FireLaserbeam said:
What exactly caused Opengl to load a bit slower? The slope exe loads Opengl crazy fast(I belive 1.09.2 does the same), so whats slowing Opengl's loading time?

Slope... EXE....?

OpenGL isn't any slower with 1.09.3.20 on my machine. Did it slow down after you upgraded to another 1.09.3.2x release?

That's like saying "My car is broken, come fix it."
Please give us details. Also, just stop now if you're going to start complaining about bugs. Betas are for bug testing, not just so you can play the new version.

Roboashura said:
That's like saying "My car is broken, come fix it."
Please give us details. Also, just stop now if you're going to start complaining about bugs. Betas are for bug testing, not just so you can play the new version.

well its saying:

this application has failed to start because fmod.dll was not not found. Re-installing the appilcation may fix he problem.

i did Re-install it but it still dosent work. so please help

1.09.3 is a patch. You install 1.09.2, and then install 1.09.3.18 on top of that. Then you extract the current EXE and DLL file (.28 when I wrote this post)

I see there's lots of stuff in there, so....whats new of all that?

You'd better get superfloat fixed. And I'm not talking about SS. I'm talking about custom character. They don't float when Super, and I don't wanna give float to a normal form just to let the superform float.

Super mystic sonic said:
You'd better get superfloat fixed. And I'm not talking about SS. I'm talking about custom character. They don't float when Super, and I don't wanna give float to a normal form just to let the superform float.

That's done on purpose, man, and no matter how much you complain, it's going to stay like that.

JJames said:
Semi-release candidate. Now what's going on?

Well, they aren't "true" release candidates - even if nothing was wrong with this version, it wouldn't be packaged this way. Note how it's missing the manual, the readme, etc.

SSNTails said:
That's done on purpose, man, and no matter how much you complain, it's going to stay like that.

Do I have to keep using bugs to make custom characters fly? On what purpose should it only be for SS, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back