Show us your pranks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
[AM:09:47:24] <Shuffle> But GUESS WHAT?!
[AM:09:47:42] <Shuffle> I added the bow and arrow and boomberang!
[AM:09:47:49] <ST218> OMGYAY!
[AM:09:47:58] <Shuffle> Let's rejoice!
[AM:09:48:02] <Shuffle> You know WHY we should rejoice?!
[AM:09:48:32] <ST218> Why?
[AM:09:49:16] <Shuffle> Because it's April Fools Day!
[AM:09:49:48] * Andythehedgehog dances
[AM:09:49:51] <ST218> ...
[AM:09:49:59] * ST218 punches Shuf in the mouth and walks away

i-livink-plank-open.jpg

Lol, nice one. Um, let's see... I know this is lame, but I did this:

Me: I gotta go
Me: Bye
Him: cya
* I appear offline *
* I wait 10 secs *
* I appear online *
Me: APRIL FOOLS!

Yeah, lame. lol

Actually, I pulled a really good one.
My brother is trying to watch a DVD, and he can't find the remote.
So the remote is in my bed, and I hide it.
He's trying to get the thing to play (it has an automatic save feature, so if you remove the disc, it plays from the last point) because it was at the credits.
So, he presses the eject button a couple of times, and it doesn't seem to work. So I pressed the eject button on the remote several times, which worked. He still doesn't know I have the remote, and starts yelling at the thing. (He's 16, by the way). Finally (after like, 5 minutes of this) He figures it out, after my 12 year old sister tells him I have the remote.

Dark Warrior said:
Actually, I pulled a really good one.
My brother is trying to watch a DVD, and he can't find the remote.
So the remote is in my bed, and I hide it.
He's trying to get the thing to play (it has an automatic save feature, so if you remove the disc, it plays from the last point) because it was at the credits.
So, he presses the eject button a couple of times, and it doesn't seem to work. So I pressed the eject button on the remote several times, which worked. He still doesn't know I have the remote, and starts yelling at the thing. (He's 16, by the way). Finally (after like, 5 minutes of this) He figures it out, after my 12 year old sister tells him I have the remote.
Shoot her!!! :twisted:

This was last year, and I couldn't get it to do it again in time.

I got the shells off of 3 M&M's, then chewed it a little, and placed it on a tissue paper so it'd look like small poo on a tissue paper. Then I left it on my teacher's desk after school, and she then didn't come back to school after 2 weeks. I'm a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back