Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic CD

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be hoenst, it's hard to say for me. I didn't like Sonic CD too much as searching for the robotitizer and Metal Sonic in each area in all the different levels was a serious pain and made the game pretty bad. =< In that aspect, it didn't last too long because I didn't want to bother doing all that. The Special Stages were frustrating and it didn't offer too, too much. I loved the stages themselves but the rest of the game is sort of blah. SA2 had a lot of replay value, because of the Chao, the rankings, and Green Hill rocked in SA2, hands down. There were a lot of fun elements in most of the levels and I really enjoyed the two player mode. The stages certainly weren't CD quality but all the rest of the game's features sorta puts SA2 a bit above CD in my book.

JJames19119 said:
To be hoenst, it's hard to say for me. I didn't like Sonic CD too much as searching for the robotitizer and Metal Sonic in each area in all the different levels was a serious pain and made the game pretty bad.

You know you can just collect all the Time Stones, right?

Also, you don't have to defeat that Metal Sonic projector in order to get the Good Future. Just the Robot Transporter. And once you get all the Time Stones, you won't have to do it anymore for the rest of the game. But I dunno, really. It could be just like Bigboi said where you can just ignore all the Robot Transporters and get just the Time Stones.

SONIC CD WINS!!!
But what I don't understand is that in SA they had adventure fields and SA2 they didn't! Why not?! It made it C|'''@p

Unlike those of us who liked Adventure Fields, there were a lot more people who didn't, and they won out. =/

SA2 is what sent Sonic into the "wrong" path(the whole Shadow stuff), though SA2 was still fun with Sonic/Shadow levels and Chao, but everything else was very boring... But the 180 emblem award is the best part of game!

Sonic CD was my first game ever, and had very fast levels(Stardust Speedway = fast level in game history that actually isn't just "holding right"). And the time travel was something no other game has done(LOZ: LTTP's are too alike, even though I've never played a lot of it(never owned LTTP, but Rev will change that >_<).

jimbosop said:
SONIC CD WINS!!!
But what I don't understand is that in SA they had adventure fields and SA2 they didn't! Why not?! It made it C|'''@p
You can say crap, you know. Hell, you can say a few mild swears. Crap isn't even a bad word, IMO.

No, no, I agree, Sonic Adventure 2 kicked Sonic CD's sorry little ass. Sonic 1, 2, 3K, and Chaotix (especially the latter 2) all were better than that pathetic piece of crap that Sonic CD was. And Sonic Adventure 2, well, to say that it's better than that is just blasphemy and fanboyism. I've hated everything that Sega's released past Sonic Adventure 2, but that was the epitimy of great platforming in 3D.

Um... care to explain why you hate Sonic CD? Sonic CD was a great game. And I don't see how you can say that Sonic 1 was better than any game, because it's rather boring.

How nice of you to not go into any detail as to why Sonic CD is a "pathetic piece of crap".

Then again, pretty much everything you've said on here goes against everyone else... like Omega, but with an attempt to be more cynical.

Because Sonic 1 had an evil max-speed that you could control, and no spindash.
If they were fixed, Sonic 1 would be on par with Sonic 2.

Not really. I dislike Sonic 1 because of its bad music, ugly colors, boring environments, and tedious gameplay. Sonic CD is almost the exact opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back