SRB2 on Player Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, the fact that most of the SRB2 community got LOCKED OUT when SRB2's DLL was originally made...

And no, unlike Hamachi, this will not allow you to play games if you can't host (as far as I can recall). It simply puts in the IP address for you as well as a few options if you set them to and makes sure everyone has the wads. And if they don't, oh well. You can DCC send the wads with it, but that's another set of ports entirely. Basicly, it's just a way to get a bunch of netgame addicts together to yell repeatedly "START THE GAME, START THE GAME, START THE GAME" and then cheaply kick your ass once you do.

Yes there was a problem with the old mods that helped run Doom Connector and DC was strickly nothing but Doom, If you modded doom to somthing ells then it was looked down apon. But DC is no longer, The fact is that I own Player Connector. Player Connector is not apart of the doom comunity and we just like to play multiplayer games online with alot of good frends. I would however like to apoligize to all for any problems from befor. I would like any input on updating the Sonic.dll for better game setup and or game play. I had to fix the player connector downloads page because of a domain change. but all is up and working now. Wether you decide to play on my program or not is up to you. But you are all welcome too.
Kind Regards, Darrin aka Dagger

Stop posting ellipses. Seriously, it seems like every few posts you make I see you post one that adds nothing to the topic but "...", and that's really getting on my nerves. Please add something to the conversation instead of killing it...

Shadow Hog said:
Stop posting ellipses. Seriously, it seems like every few posts you make I see you post one that adds nothing to the topic but "...", and that's really getting on my nerves. Please add something to the conversation instead of killing it...
THANK YOU.

Dagger-to-English Translator said:
Yes, there was a problem with the old mods that helped run Doom Connector and DC was strictly Doom-only. If you modded Doom to be something else, then it was looked down upon. But DC is no more, I own Player Connector.

Player Connector is not a part of the Doom comunity, we just like to play multiplayer games online with a lot of good frends. I would, however, like to apologize to all for any problems that happened in the past. I would appreciate any help while updating the Sonic.dll for better game setup and/or gameplay.

I had to fix the Player Connector "Downloads" page because of a domain change, but everything is up and working now. Whether you decide to play using my program or not is up to you. But you are all welcome to.

Kindest Regards, Darrin aka Dagger
I doubt you'll see many of the 'better' players of our community, due to having both an IRC channel and a master server to help us set up netgames already, and we're a very small community... But I'm sure you'll find many idiots and new netgame addicts will certainly pop up from time to time due to their impatience waiting for a good netgame...

And of course, you'll probably never see me netgame. At all. Due to being a programmer more then a gamer... :) But thanks for the warm invitation.

Np, And thanks for your time. My Dll programmer is going to pop in your irc, to ask questions on the game and masterserver peramitors. to finalize the srb dll. it shouldn't take too long to have it done now.
Thanks agian, and please fell free to stop by aswell.
Kind Regards, Dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back