Do you like any Mario Kart game?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• never played it, i better go get a copy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
#1: MKDS (DS)
#2: MK:DD (GCN)
#3: MK64 (N64)
#4: SMK (SNES)
#5: MKSC (GBA)

That's the order I like them in. I'm too used to the control scheme in the modern Karts to really enjoy the two Mode 7 games nowadays, although I can still sit down and play SMK anytime due to sheer nostalgia enjoyment. I'm so used to MKDS now, though, that I actually have trouble with DD and 64 due to their looser sliding, to the extent that I slid right off a ledge in Yoshi Circuit on the GCN game because I was trying to take turns like I do in the same stage on DS. =/

Personally, I loved Super Circuit. However, I don't think a lot of people played it in multiplayer, which is why everyone hates it.

Super Circuit's battle was frikken genius. You could drop red shells as proximity mines, ram people you just hit for an extra, and the bombs from MK64 were in there as well. The levels were great as well. Too bad no one on Earth except a few people played it.

Also, SC had the awesome ranking system that they butchered in MKDS. In SC, the ranking system was _HARD_. I managed MKDS's triple star ranking in less than a week, and I didn't even bother snaking.

Mystic said:
Personally, I loved Super Circuit. However, I don't think a lot of people played it in multiplayer, which is why everyone hates it.

Super Circuit's battle was frikken genius. You could drop red shells as proximity mines, ram people you just hit for an extra, and the bombs from MK64 were in there as well. The levels were great as well. Too bad no one on Earth except a few people played it.

Also, SC had the awesome ranking system that they butchered in MKDS. In SC, the ranking system was _HARD_. I managed MKDS's triple star ranking in less than a week, and I didn't even bother snaking.
SC also showed yout time at the end of each race unlike MKDS. Which is a shame because I came really close to losing against some people and I was curious what how close it was. The only multiplayer I played in SC was single pack link..

Mario Kart DS is "not so good?"

XDDDDDDD

That's the funniest thing I've heard since saying Sonic CD was the god of all Sonic games...

But I agree with you-64 was best, tied with DS.

Lostgame said:

XDDDDDDD

That's the funniest thing I've heard since saying Sonic CD was the god of all Sonic games...

i think MK DS is a copy of the 64 MK.

Walter RPG´s said:
Lostgame said:

XDDDDDDD

i think MK DS is a copy of the 64 MK.
Definatly not. MK64 did not have 3d models first of all. Nor online MP. MKDS>MK64.

Not to mention it has brand-new levels, better controls, and more characters. >_>

My order is....

MKDD (GCN)<It was so awsome. :mrgreen:
MK64 (N64)= MKSC (GBA)<Not very sure witch. :|
SMK (SNES)<I like morden stuff to much. :(
MK DS (DS)<havent got it becase I enjoyed DD so much I didnt want this to ruin it.
:evil:

That what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back