The President is Coming To Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know people here like and dislike George Bush (I dont like him very much myself), but yesterday in class, my teacher was saying of how the presidents usually come here in my new town, and in the college that I'm going to. The thing is, he usually comes to give out speeches or something, and everyone who lives here knows how it all works; the obvious things, like gunners on the roofs, and closed streets, stuff like that. Rumor has it that he's coming tomorrow, and unless I forget, I'll bring my digital camera and see if the body guards will let me pass through to at least look at him from far away. If not, I guess I'll just take pictures of the gunners on the roof or something.

I guess in some ways, it's kinda cool for somebody like the president of the US to come to your town and you not being so far away from wherever he was going to.

The President was at a neighboring city on Monday, so everything security wise was tightened. People weren't even allowed to bring umbrellas to the event. :?

Earlier this week Mr. Bush pitched the first ball at my baseball team's opening game. Too bad they lost 16-7. :P

Bush wants to eliminate the middle class and destroy mexico's economy(the latter has been done). One way of doing this is exporting them corn. Mexico is an agricultural nation, and we are exporting corn to them. FREAKIN CORN!

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yeah I know people here like and dislike George Bush (I dont like him very much myself), but yesterday in class, my teacher was saying of how the presidents usually come here in my new town, and in the college that I'm going to. The thing is, he usually comes to give out speeches or something, and everyone who lives here knows how it all works; the obvious things, like gunners on the roofs, and closed streets, stuff like that. Rumor has it that he's coming tomorrow, and unless I forget, I'll bring my digital camera and see if the body guards will let me pass through to at least look at him from far away. If not, I guess I'll just take pictures of the gunners on the roof or something.

I guess in some ways, it's kinda cool for somebody like the president of the US to come to your town and you not being so far away from wherever he was going to.
Your not in college you liar.

brianv said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

I can obviously tell you're not in college...

Bigboi said:
brianv said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

I can obviously tell you're not in college...
Yeah, well almost :mrgreen:
Just like 1 1/4 years til I go.

Oh no, I DO go to college. I go to CPCC.

I've been told it's the 2nd of the top 10 best colleges around. Or something along those lines. I wasnt really paying attention to the teacher today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back