Ever wanted to play SRB2 as a cube? No? Oh, well now you can! (Cube.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice wad.
Someone should make a level made with cubical blocks of exact same size having flat color textures. Disable the player info options (pressing TAB, showing another player's name when user faces him). That would be fun in Tag and Hide & Seek! No one will know what's the part of level and what's a player.. unless they start moving.

Last edited:
No one will know what's the part of level and what's a player.. unless they start moving.

Well, you know, except the fact that players only have 8 angles while you can view stage geometry from 360°. :P

attachment.php

I was honestly hoping it would turn into a hyper cube.

Well I did. I made this cube into rainbow goodness. I'm a beginner though, so I don't know how to show my proof.

Despite this being a joke i guess
There's effort put in there, and it's really funny to see a Cube rolling around at the speed of sound while chasing a bald fat guy
Congratulations with the WAD!

Well I did. I made this cube into rainbow goodness. I'm a beginner though, so I don't know how to show my proof.

search

That was my old account, however I still don't know how to put the actual .GIF :P if only posts had a browse files option. or maybe they do, I don't know.

I also think "rainbow goodness" was a dumb phrase.

Last edited:
search

That was my old account, however I still don't know how to put the actual .GIF :P if only posts had a browse files option. or maybe they do, I don't know.

I also think "rainbow goodness" was a dumb phrase.

You could make an account on imgur and upload the image that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back