"I am the terror that flaps in the night..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
"I am the little sister who shreds your Marvel #1 for a collage! I am Darkwing Duck!!!"
darkwing-duck-comic.jpg

Yep, when there's trouble you write comics about DW. The Mighty Mallard is returning in a comic book.
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2010/...ook-becomes-monthly-series-by-popular-demand/
It was meant to be a 4-part mini-series but demand overload before the thing even came out has morphed it into a monthly series... AND I APPROVE OF THAT!

Last edited:
I remember that guy! ...Not vividly, though. If someone has something more interesting to say, feel free to do so.

Wow, this is awesome. I normally don't buy comic books, but I might have to get this.

If they end up deciding to make a new cartoon, I'm a little skeptical if that's a good idea. A lot of the voice actors from the original show are still alive, but I don't think the modern "use flash tweening for everything" animation would really make it 'pop' like the original handdrawn cels did.

I might prefer to see the Vol. 3 DVD released first.

I for one would like to see some reruns on tv. Cartoon Network has proven with Boomerang that you can get a lot of mileage out of old shows without attempting to remake it entirely. TVLand is also rather popular in our house, and most of the shows we watch there are at least thirty years old.

With that said, the only comic book I own is Jericho S3, but I rather miss Darkwing Duck. If its a reasonable price, I might subscribe to it.

I for one would like to see some reruns on TV. Cartoon Network has proven with Boomerang that you can get a lot of mileage out of old shows without attempting to remake it entirely. TVLand is also rather popular in our house, and most of the shows we watch there are at least thirty years old.

With that said, the only comic book I own is Jericho S3, but I rather miss Darkwing Duck. If its a reasonable price, I might subscribe to it.
You might like clicking this link. ;D

I prefer to watch my TV on TV, which is the main reason why I am still watching the dub for FMA:B despite it only coming once a week... along with the reason I still haven't got around to watching the Godzilla movies that were on that one website, free and legal. (except for GvD, couldn't stay away from that one)

Next I'm going to ask if its legal, and you'll say "no, but Disney obviously doesn't care" and I'll say "but if I can get them on DVD legally, I (not to mention Disney) am better off" and then I'm never going to get around to acquiring said DVDs and will then proceed to cry some moar.

On topic... How many months is it going to go on and do we know yet how much it would cost to subscribe to the whole thing?

Or an even better question... how do you subscribe to a comic book?

...I subscribed to the Sonic the Hedgehog comic book years ago and it was delievered to my house. I thought you could do that with a lot of comics.

Also weird... on their store, they have three different versions of #1, and one of them is more money? What's the deal?

You're paying for the cover, which one has the picture you want, one of which is more valuable. I have no clue why they do it, but I know that is the way it worked for Jericho S3. You can also choose to get all of the covers but I don't really see WHY you would need to do that.

EDIT: DDP had an option to subscribe to the entire thing all at once online. Of course, their comic was also a LOT cheaper. $22 for a six issue series and each one was rather small. I guess this is gonna be bigger per issue considering it sells for fifteen bucks for just one issue.

Last edited:
One word, and one word alone for this: YES.

More words: I loved the TV series as a kid, and I approve of this. :3

Wow.....

WOW.

Talk about Disney getting back on their feet. I now have the utmost confidence that they are abandoning their teenybopper trend that seemed would never end.

Darkwing..... I missed you old buddy. Welcome back!

This is a comic, and however awesome it may be, it has nothing to do with how good or bad the Disney Channel will be. Just like while Lassetter is pushing for more animated movies (that are actually decent), I don't think that he's about to shut down the likes of "High School Musical".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back