What is your ping grade/Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the... Where do you live? Is their something wrong with your internet?

Florida, it may have something to do with the fact that it chose a server across the country.

Or maybe my Internet just sucks, either explanation may work.

I have no local server, so yeah.

This test is from Christchurch, ~320km away on the South Island of New Zealand.

This test is in Tauranga, ~400km away on the North Island of New Zealand (where Wellington, where I live, also resides).

Actually, I should have done this on a wired computer, not a wireless one...I will edit this post when I get the chance.

Last edited:
5951100.png

Near me

20p2sj.png

Somewhere in Brazil

With the new decade coming to a dawn, I think the era of broadband bragging has ended a long time ago already.

No, it opens up a whole new pot. Enjoy your 2mbit connection speeds, guys.

You need to be showing what it's like from one major country to the other, US people ping a UK server, UK people ping a US server, that's what you need to be looking at. =P

UK:

US:

144 is still good, thankfully, plenty for playing. <3

I tested in UK and got grade: F. Though, my line quality is B+.
Why was my packets receiving higher then sending? (Packets loss -109%)

Edit:Tested again and got grade: A

My father always told me the countries to the south have bad connection, he said that their internet was extreamly slow when he went there. Brazil´s connection is already bad by itself, linking from a country far from it is not a good idea.

Last edited:
Do you mean trying to connect to southern countries like in VoIP, or did you mean the actual speed was slow?

Well, the ping test doesn't really show the speed per say, it shows the delay of connecting to servers of other places. From my experience, Comcast has terrible latency (meaning it takes longer to contact the system from farther away then some other ISPs).

My internet speed is really good, but as I said the latency isn't good.

658641225.png

Also, if it wasn't obvious, I edited the far ping grade to say terribal +. The original grade was D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back