• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and the Black Knight wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tinypic.com/r/33my9ew/3

My new-ish Sonic-styled art.

Took me ~15-20 minutes.

Lol, I'm a speed-sketcher.

Do I win now? =3

-Shot-

But seriously, Hinote. The sprites look great. I guess all of those years of drawing seem to pay off, eh? -Mauled-

Last edited:
The most simple answer of them all: when it's done.

Awesome work so far Hinote, Lancelot is my personal favourite at the moment. Keep up the good work.

Hinote, im getting interested on this.

I Think you getting better than Dr.Pepper.(No ofense Dr.Pepper)

This getting so better since SRB2 2.0 release. No complains.

-----------------------------Rocky--------------------------

Nice sprites,when is it going to be done?
EDIT: or is it finished?

Like what everyone else says "When its done" I just started and I have school loaded in my hands.. I got limited time now so it may take a while.

http://tinypic.com/r/33my9ew/3

My new-ish Sonic-styled art.

Took me ~15-20 minutes.

Lol, I'm a speed-sketcher.

Do I win now? =3

-Shot-

But seriously, Hinote. The sprites look great. I guess all of those years of drawing seem to pay off, eh? -Mauled-

Sorry but "SONIC THE SQUAREHOG!!! YEAH!!!"
sorry
but the wads are AWESOME!!! when its it done?
dun dun dunnn....

Last edited:
Most peoples look at images and then post a comment.Somehow them must be made to read everything or almost everything is writed,most important is to read what the creator of the thread writed

So what's the status on these wads, Hinote?

I assume that you've done more than the sprites that you've already shown us.

picture005.png

That looks absolutely nothing like Hinote's sprites. If you can't do Black Knight's next-gen look, then either learn it or don't do it, because a classic Sonic character select pic looks awful on a SatBK character wad.

When I was younger I always drew.. I just grew up with it, I never really took a class whatsoever. Now I am and I'm improving :)

Ya, hopefully I would grow up and be a good drawer...hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back