What do you hate most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naga said:
People younger than 18 who think they know anything -_- (dun flame me)

I'm 17 and my mom always asks me for answers. You should just amend that to "People who think they know everything, when they really don't". My younger brother still says that the monitor is the computer, and we don't need the "big box". He won't **** listen.

I would hate for your younger brother to see the computers my high school library uses.

speeddemon said:
I hate people that copy everything you do and I just want to punch them.

Me too. There's a girl at school which we call Doreen (not her real name, we call her that for when we are talking about her) and she copies me and my best friend, not knowing what the things she copies mean.

Also I hate getting on the school bus late when going home. It's like this: we have a school diary where we write homework and after our teacher checks it, she says "Bus riders, go out now". Sometimes the teacher comes late and the other sections are already on the bus (which we only call service since it's only a tiny L300). The reason why I hate that is I couldn't lie down on those long seats.

Here is one I just got mad from. Alright it's my grades but get this, it's not my fault.

Here is the knowledge I know, I got a D because the teacher doesn't really know me. I turn in all of my work and sit there and don't act up and she gave me a D.

My friend got a C but here's the thing she knows him but he acts up all the time in her class. We got the same grades on papers we did but he acts up and I dont but I got the worse grade.

I hate things like that and it happeneed to me last year and earlier this year.

Crates that have hippos in them are putrid and repulsive, and he has every reason to hate them.

But he probably means hypocrites.

Earuto said:
Here is one I just got mad from. Alright it's my grades but get this, it's not my fault.

Here is the knowledge I know, I got a D because the teacher doesn't really know me. I turn in all of my work and sit there and don't act up and she gave me a D.

My friend got a C but here's the thing she knows him but he acts up all the time in her class. We got the same grades on papers we did but he acts up and I dont but I got the worse grade.

Maybe you aren't doing good on the actual work. Thought about that?

Jellybones69 said:
Earuto said:

No, she gave all my papers back and they were averaged to at least a D. That's how I know it was because she doesn't know me.

Earuto said:
Jellybones69 said:
Earuto said:

No, she gave all my papers back and they were averaged to at least a D. That's how I know it was because she doesn't know me.

It may be the people you hang around with, Earuto.

I don't hang around anybody. You want to know what is funny, I sit in the front row where she can see me and I just put my head down since she rarely teaches anything.

Earuto said:
I don't hang around anybody. You want to know what is funny, I sit in the front row where she can see me and I just put my head down since she rarely teaches anything.
Maybe she's jealous because she's too old to be with a great community like us :D

Top 6 things I hate:

6. 4Kids.
5. Algebra.
4. Internet Trolls.
3. Hypocrites.
2. Tails X Cosmo. (Who the **** came up with this stupid idea?)
1. Life. (Doesn't it just suck?)

People who hate an entire genre of music because of the mainstream. More specifically, rap. The narrow minds grind my gears.

MasterJace said:
People who hate an entire genre of music because of the mainstream. More specifically, rap. The narrow minds grind my gears.
Yea...(Though having to continuosly while trying to skate Gets on my Damn nerves...I want something other than Rap Thank You) but I hate it when people Make Fun of Sonic for NO Reason. I doubt that they have played one of his games. (2 more days until S&TBK Comes out, YAY)

1. Internet Idiots. Seriously, come on!
2. People whose conversations degrade into memes.
3. People who steal my stuff
4. The Youtube community as a (almost) whole. They just wind me up.
5. SRB2 Netplay. It's mostly "SuperHyperMegaShadonicilveaze fun lol" nowadays.
6. My Computer, it's a real friggen mess.
7. My Town, it's chav central over here. (Vauxhall Nova, etc), and the odds of being stabbed are like 1/5
8. #idle. It's stealing my entire attention span, I swear!
9. The fact a lot of good TV is American based.
10. My brother.
11. Musical stereotypes.
12. Attitude stereotypes!

</rant>

Earuto said:

That may be the problem...but it's what your teacher makes out of it.
What I hate most? Animal Abusers, and my social life with others. It makes me sick just looking at a person who thinks they're stronger because they are bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back