Rate the above user's avatar! Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10. Too much needless special effects, plus with the transparency it's kinda hard to tell what it is. Then, when you can tell, it looks... not so hot, IMO. I mean, where are his pupils?

New avatar, lol

Shadow Hog said:
5/10. Too much needless special effects, plus with the transparency it's kinda hard to tell what it is. Then, when you can tell, it looks... not so hot, IMO. I mean, where are his pupils?

New avatar, lol

Um...he is enraged so it's obvious he has no pupils. Plus it's suppose to be transparent so you can see what's behind him. If you can't see him through the transparent part..you must be blind. :wink:

Cueball61:4/10 Im not really a fan of 1 sprite with a question mark on top of it's head :|

Shadow Hog:4/10 A sprite...kinda looks dumb if you ask me.

5/10, for the exact reasons Shadow Hog listed beforehand.

And to follow his trend, new avatar, lol [Two points to whoever can tell me which specific strip this image is from]

Omega for the god damn win. You get two cookies with whipped cream.

11/10

Omega the Hedgehog said:

And to follow his trend, new avatar, lol [Two points to whoever can tell me which specific strip this image is from]
It's good for many things.

Bigsy: 2/10 -- It's old, change it D:

Bigboi said:
You ignorant bastard.

Hey, not everyone would know.

Cueball: 3/10, not funny, and it looks like Sonic is holding a large red object more then him wearing Amy's dress.

Omega the Hedgehog said:

8/10, and it's from the "It's Good For Many Things" strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back