Sonic 1 Mod - GHZ 2: Building!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
See? i told you i was working on this :wink:

as i said, im working on making sonic 1 stages almost exactly like they were in Sonic 1

This is only a Beta/example of what i can do for these maps... Half of the level is complete

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y75ahk
Screenies, YAY!:

srb200006gc.png

test2he.png

test17cr.png

test21sa.png

test36td.png

(credit goes to everyone who helped out with this wad)

Wow! COOL WAD. only one question Flame how are you going to do Scrap brain zone and Labyrinth Zone It's almost impossible and good luck completing the wad! anyways well done so far! is there any special stage zones on it?

Labyrinth will be quite easy. Since there are absolutely hardly any slopes in that level.

EDIT: Oh and by the way flame, how the hell did you import those Sonic 1 Tree? Please tell!

Intersesting... Now, remake the whole level having the paths only 1 or 2 tiles wide and it'll be perfect ;P

You know what - I don't think he needs to do that. From the screenshots alone, I think the level looks great as is!

It also looks more genuine and captivating the way Flame does it. Having the 2D ground only 64-128 units thick makes it look pretty artificial, as the visuals would lack depth (take a look at TRVZ, if you may)

Draykon said:
Looks like the exact same tree used in Mystic Realm.
The tree in Mystic Realm is ripped directly off of Sonic 1's Green Hill Zone, so I think that would be kinda natural. Heck, I didn't even put it into SRB2, Blaze did ^_^()

Mystic said:
Draykon said:
Looks like the exact same tree used in Mystic Realm.
The tree in Mystic Realm is ripped directly off of Sonic 1's Green Hill Zone, so I think that would be kinda natural. Heck, I didn't even put it into SRB2, Blaze did ^_^()
Ummm actually I can tell it has been edited a bit.

InuYasha said:
It took me 19 secs to beat it but that was so awesome! Your making more... right?

of course... plus im continuing this project until i make all of the stages from sonic 1 :D

GCFreak: i used the Thing sprites from the SA.wad and looked at them in XWE (yes i have it, but i deleted it shortly after), i took out the stuff i didnt need and i thought it was like the sprites from the sonic 1 for the genisis

and thank you all!
*goes to continue making this wad/map-pack*

heh... thanks again... :mrgreen:

maybe... (if im lucky enough, and if SSNtails accept's this...) maybe this can be an official level (just GHZ act 1)... but i wouldnt wana push my luck with that happening

anyway i'll work on it every now and then (when im not connected to the internet for the weekend)... but i know in time that i will get this done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back