• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Updated to be "Korigo worlds name request entry"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm

This is just a name suggestion but what about Tyrworlds zone.

Last edited:
This is just a name suggestion but wat about...tyrworlds zone...(i know the tyr part from tyrcity but still) I VOTE ON THAT...(^x_x)^

Level name must start at "the" or "korigo"
We're not rly taking tyr stuff anymore, this wad is about team members more than me so thatz why it's "korigo"

Level name must start at "the" or "korigo"
We're not rly taking tyr stuff anymore, this wad is about team members more than me so thatz why it's "korigo"

Oh. Sorry about that then. I can't wait for the wads release though.

Another name...

How about this name for it (I'm sorry if I suck at names but that's what you get) The Korigo Shine Zone

names requested
- The korigo citylands 1
- The Korigo Cityscape 2
- The Korigo Adventure Zone
- The Korigo Base Zone
- The Korigo GreenCity Zone
- The Korigo Paradise City Zone
last update 15.07.10

I dont get it, those name requests are for 1 zone or those are names of all the zones? If all zones, then its only cities! So it cant get TOO FUN. Well there is the adventure and base zone... But besides that? =P

I dont get it, those name requests are for 1 zone or those are names of all the zones? If all zones, then its only cities! So it cant get TOO FUN. Well there is the adventure and base zone... But besides that? =P

Those are name requests, not the name of the zone. (Yes, there's only one zone).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back