when did you start srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 2006... I think. That may have been my joining date for Sonic Vegemite instead. I always get these things mixed up.

First recall seeing SRB2 at SAGE 2000. It was that teaser video. Back then I had AOL dialup, so I had to wait 30 minutes to watch it :/

I think I actually got to play SRB2 for the first time when that demo with the Chao, Mega Man and all those characters were in it. I eventually joined the forums in 2003, but never posted. I re-registered sometime in 2004 and that was where my home in SRB2 started. I think my first post was a topic on whether or not recreating Forest from PSO Episode 1 was a good idea or not. What a coincidence, I'm addicted to PSOBB right now :D

Demo 2. It was a while after it came out (around about the March or April after, to be specific), and I had to download it on dial-up, but GOD was it worth it at the time.

I remember never knowing how to play netgames till 1.08. Both because I was kinda dumb back then, and the fact I didn't play it all that much. Once in a week, maybe.

I found the game on SFGHQ during the Demo 1 days. Incomplete, tiny version of GFZ1, but it was awesome anyhow.

Back in July 06, during .8 or what ever redicusly long name the staff gives it. Most of my friends from back then are gone now, sadly...

I joined during 1.09.2, and I liked it. I missed .3, but upgraded to .4 the day it came out. I then reDLed it so I could play MR 4.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back