SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well have quit, I'm honestly way too lazy to work on a project that people actually care about, but what with boredom an all, I went back to tweaking the EXE.
In all honesty, I forget what my progress was, I remember I got a color changing HUD and a 100 ring cap, but otherwise my mind is blank. I'll try and get things finished up enough for a release after Thanksgiving, but I'll need constant buggage.

@Lightning
I said:
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Quoting myself, for the win

Seriously, I was kind of hoping for a finished product, but what are you going to do about other people's lazyness.

Sumakima said:
@Lightning
I said:
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Quoting myself, for the win

Seriously, I was kind of hoping for a finished product, but what are you going to do about other people's lazyness.

*coughcannedcough*Ok maybe not that but I hope you guys acctually finish htis mod.

Re: SRB2 Riders (srb2riders.exe)

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
The SRB2 RIDERS topic, as you can see, got moved to the Mods section, as it was ready for the big release. There might probably be 3 or 4 new final levels, but don't count on it.

Go to my web site for more screenshots and the download link.

you can also download it at http://cz64.lithiumpowered.net/riders.html[/quote] 1. You have BBCode disabled, and 2. The place you linked to is the place that was linked to in the thing you quoted. In other words, you just failed.

Kaysakado said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
The SRB2 RIDERS topic, as you can see, got moved to the Mods section, as it was ready for the big release. There might probably be 3 or 4 new final levels, but don't count on it.

you can also download it at http://cz64.lithiumpowered.net/riders.html
1. You have BBCode disabled, and 2. The place you linked to is the place that was linked to in the thing you quoted. In other words, you just failed.[/quote]

actually according to the owner of lithiumpowered.net CZ64 requested that his portion of the site be taken off

Uhh... there would be a CLOSED message probably. The current message looks like something happened that went wrong.

Kaysakado said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
you can also download it at http://cz64.lithiumpowered.net/riders.html
1. You have BBCode disabled, and 2. The place you linked to is the place that was linked to in the thing you quoted. In other words, you just failed.
Whoa...I failed and I posted the wrong link? That counts for.....A DOUBLE FAIL FOR ME!

Your logic confuses me. SRB2's an EXE, and you have to double click it. SRB2 Riders is an EXE, so you have to double click that too.

1056372234755818eaffa9.png

Are you going to make that a character? If so, it looks like it'd be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back