Help With Sega Dreamcast And Nintendo Game Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSRRBB22

Well Not To Long Ago I Was Turning On My Game Cube Guess What Happend... BLANK SCREEN! It Was On The Right Channel And Nothing Was Wrong Exept For That... Can You Tell Me How To Open The Bottom Of A Sega Dreamcast And Clean It? I Might Be Outta SRB2 Thogh.

My Dad Watched A Movie Last Night And I Didnt Know... But How Do You Open The Bottom Of A Dreamcast And Clean It.

To do so, you have to... "Open The Bottom Of A Dreamcast, First."
Your friend :
tournevis.gif

But I have no clue of what to do then !

And about your GameCube, try to plug the cables again, and then try to switch the device on...
If this does not work, try to take a look at the user manual (troubleshooting, it must be somewhere) or contact Nintendo's tech support.

Ask your dad if he did anything.
Is the sound gone, too? Or is it only the video that's gone?
I would try wiggling the video/audio/red-thing cords a bit to see if there could be a short.

No The Problem Was Solver Like 12 Hours Ago My Dad Had To Switch The Red White And Yellow Plugs Lolz.But Thanks For Teaching Me How To Do It!...

Please Stop Capitalizing Every Word In Your Sentences; It's Really Annoying.

And why do you need to open up the Dreamcast, anyway? You into modding or something? If it's to run pirated games or homebrew, I speak from experience when I say that it's completely unnecessary to mod anything. Just burn to a CD-R and you're on your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back