Shadow the hedgehog WAD Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhhhh...
Does this GO here? Nobody cares if you made a crappy recolor of the superform and gave it Ring-Sling. Sorry, WASTE OF LIFE.

Autosaver said:
Anyways your Shadow looks like hes wearing a dress,and he's TOO shiny.
Mabye he's going to a ball! I'll make sure I don't make any other crappy recolors, thanks.

Why cant they make shadow with the rocket skates? I mean he has them in every singal sonic game hes apeard in.

shadq1or4.gif

I still can't get a decent running animation with the classic 4 frame limit, it seems Shadow just can't be implemented correctly to classics very well. There's always walking frames with no running frames. :<Eight> four in compatibility. [go die MB thinking :<8> is html or whatever.]

Senku Niola said:
shadq1or4.gif

I still can't get a decent running animation with the classic 4 frame limit, it seems Shadow just can't be implemented correctly to classics very well. There's always walking frames with no running frames. :<8> four in compatibility.
Disable HTML in this post

I'd rather not bump the topic, but I could use some second opinions on this:
SHADA1-2.png
SHAIA1-3.png

I'm trying to improve Shadow's head a little further for his SRB2ME update, because I know I can do better. Using Donnyku's Shadow sprites as a base wasn't exactly the best idea ever, so I edited SonicRE's face instead. It's not in the 1.1 Palette yet, but what do you guys think?

Dr.Pepper said:
I'd rather not bump the topic, but I could use some second opinions on this:
SHADA1-2.png
SHAIA1-3.png

I'm trying to improve Shadow's head a little further for his SRB2ME update, because I know I can do better. Using Donnyku's Shadow sprites as a base wasn't exactly the best idea ever, so I edited SonicRE's face instead. It's not in the 1.1 Palette yet, but what do you guys think?

He looks even better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back