Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this being like the gameplay in Shadow the Hedgehog, when you beat the game and get a samurai sword...

Here is someone from the SEGA boards' prediction on what the gameplay will be like:
SEGA'll use the new Wii 1.1 feature where however you move the Wiimote, Sonic will move his sword the same way.
I'm guessing this might play out like Werehog's combat..... But with a sword.

Ok this is new... Im hoping this will be good but I just cant look at this without thinking of how bad it could be... When I see some gameplay screens maybe I will change my mind.

Why do people flip out when they see a new sonic game,
"OH NOEZ SONCI HZ A SORD IT SUKS"
come on, give sega a chance to shine, I mean look at Sonic Unleashed, that looks like a good game so far

light dasher said:
Why do people flip out when they see a new sonic game,
"OH NOEZ SONCI HZ A SORD IT SUKS"
come on, give sega a chance to shine, I mean look at Sonic Unleashed, that looks like a good game so far
Yep! That pretty much sums up how I feel about the people who hate Werehog and Sonic the Swordsman.
Heh...Why do I feel that SEGA went to Newgrounds and watched Sonic the Swordsman to make this game?

Avi said:
The concept looks too generic...

And Sonic doesn't need weapons. >:l
I think a sword pretty much makes Sonic look more * I cant belive im saying this* COOLER!
Cause the Spindash and homing attack are hitting stone age realy fast,
I want them to show Sonic going a top speed Lungeing That Sword into a robots chest,And then when he pulls his sword out ,it will show it in Slow motion. :D I would be so happy if its like Kingdom of hearts.
The only reason Shadow the Emohog game was lame cause,
IF HE IS THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM ,WHY IS HE CARRYING A GUN!?

supersonic45 said:
That picture SO feels like a hoax.

And yet it's not. April Fools has long since been over.

As for the picture itself...well, it just screams Highlander to me.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Kuja said:
supersonic45 said:
That picture SO feels like a hoax.

And yet it's not. April Fools has long since been over.

As for the picture itself...well, it just screams Highlander to me.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
Sonic: LOLZ I KILL BAWS I GAYN POWA NOW Although really, this just looks like a Wii Kingdom Hearts clone if you ask me. I won't be surprised if there's some evil group that wants an ultimate source of power. *looks at Organization XIII*

SONIC HAS A SWORD THAT MAKES IT A KINGDOM HEARTS RIPOFF!

No seriously, we're jumping to conclusions by even having an opinion. Maybe we should wait for some actual information before attempting to judge the game?

Yugi2 said:
I won't be surprised if there's some evil group that wants an ultimate source of power. *looks at Organization XIII*

Actually, I think Sonic somehow keeps picking up mystical books from the library. We go from an Aladdin and the magic lamp type game with genies, pirate ships, and Prehistoric worlds to knights, kingdoms(not that I know theres a kingdom yet), and big broadswords. I liked Secret Rings, so I'm giving this a chance, too.

If Draykons posts was shot at me.
I never said its going to be a rip-off.
Just the style.It would be acctually neat if it was exactly like Kingdom Hearts.^_^
I wonder what tails/cream would be like. 0_0

Here's what I hope:

• It is NOT like Kingdom Hearts.
    It has a brand new style of gameplay. (Supersonic speed + Sword, just think about it.)
    Hopefully there are no new characters.
    Customizable items for Sonic.
    Free roaming world with more to do than previous Adventure games.
But, listen: Sonic and the Black Knight. Could be a Shadow is the enemy hint. Or, another character.

Also, notice anything? Sonic and the Dark Brotherhood. Sonic Unleashed is a dark themed game. Sonic and the Black Knight.

Swords and guns are two different things I suppose.

At least it's not a katana. Had it been a katana, I would've given up all hope right then and there. But a broadsword seems a tad more reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back