Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkfire said:
Nitro_the_Echidna said:
I'm Nitro, I actually logged in quite a long time ago, anyway, I'm Nitro_the_Echidna, now known as Nitro on srb2, not to be confused with Nitro the Hedgehog or Nitro-fox.
I am currently 12 years old and a member of over 23 forums/message boards spread across the World Wide Web.

if you are 12 how did you get on the forums? don't you have to be 13 or over?

Actually, there are a ton of people here that are 12 or under. It's almost kind of a bad thing.

Darkfire said:
Nitro_the_Echidna said:
I'm Nitro, I actually logged in quite a long time ago, anyway, I'm Nitro_the_Echidna, now known as Nitro on srb2, not to be confused with Nitro the Hedgehog or Nitro-fox.
I am currently 12 years old and a member of over 23 forums/message boards spread across the World Wide Web.

if you are 12 how did you get on the forums? don't you have to be 13 or over?
Nope, you can just fake it. I'd be 11.

Hello! Welcome to the boards! Please, enjoy your stay!

However, people get a little canky if you don't use constructive criricism, so keep that in mind.

And another thing, go read the FAQ before asking any many-times-answered-before questions, alright?

hi all im not too new to the fourms but ive played srb2 alot in the past

my name can be chao or ryan on srb2

i am 14 years old and im hoping to be a well known user

well thats all im telling you about me

I am WAD Master, A nice person that doesn't like to get involved in forum fights.
I'm 12, love to do electronics & DDR.
And I hope that no gang ever tries to get me in it.

Some of you have already made friends with me on SRB2, including Knuckleman and Jman. You guys would remember me as Torrey. =D

Woah, i forgot to post here. :oops: Well, I've been here for a while, I am Cory or Shadow, whichever you want to call me. I am 15 and will be 16 in May. Uh... my favorite character is obviously Shadow. I like baseball, hockey, drawing, swimming, and riding my bike for athletic stuff. For games I like Sonic, Mario, Super Smash Bros, Wii stuff, Halo, and kinda Megaman.

Hi there! I'm Danny, an asexual girly-man. I am 20 years old and am studying to be a teaching assistant in K-12 schools. Yes, in the future, there WILL be gamers teaching the kids! :D

Despite my very feminine personality, I am also a hard-core Linux user--so much that it is the only OS that I use on my two computers: a 2003 desktop replacement laptop and a Pentium II. And I am quite a fierce defender of Linux and open-source software in general. ;) The reasons I use Linux are that it's free (I am BROKE--I use second-hand computers and need something free to run on them--and have NOT been let down!), I hate Microsoft, and I really don't like the idea of my computer software being owned by some company full of people who don't give a care about me. At least Linux and all the free software to go with it is a nice gift from people who like to have fun making it. ^^

But when I'm not acting like a geek, I am all about love and friends. I have a very close friendship with a girl gamer who is a MAJOR Sonic and Shadow fan. She's also tough, much tougher than I am. But that's OK--I'm becoming very comfortable in admitting I'm not masculine in personality or attitude. To me, she's like a girlfriend would be to a romantic person. We even have plans to end up together--either near each other or as room mates.

And I have another very good friend who is a girl gamer too. She's a fan of Amy and Tails. Actually, almost all my female friends are gamers and geeks. ^^

As my avatar indicates, Amy's my fave, and I was excited when I found the Amy wad file... With the exception of chasing after a certain blue hedgehog, my non-geeky side is just like Amy. I am passionate about my friends (and my friends are almost entirely female).

And no, I am not gay. I am an asexual. See the link at the beginning for info on that.

WhiteRose is what my best buddy sometimes calls me. She calls me that because it indicates my soft personality. ^^ I have been starting to sign up to Sonic fan sites under that name to indicate I'm not a normal guy. ^^ At this time, the other forum I use this name on is SonicStadium.org.

(On most other sites, I'm gnulinuxman.)

And I want to thank the authors of SRB2 for thinking of us Linux users! It means a lot to me that you guys made this game Linux-compatible. ^^ I am no programmer, but if people need another Linux tester, I am willing to help that way.

Shu said:
So, you can reproduce by yourself?
No. It means I have no interest in sex. And I don't give a crap what you think about that because I don't really want to hear people trying to prove I have an interest in something that I don't. (Thereby arguing that they somehow know more about myself than I do...) So if you're going to be rude, just leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back