SRB2 Ports list (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are..... Just wondering if NiGHTS mode would be fixable in the intel mac version. After you move for a little bit, SuperSonic gets stuck and can only move up and down.

is it with the SRB2Mac.app in Srb2mac.dmg or Srb2mac_ALAM.dmg? I think Srb2mac.dmg should still being using the floating point math in angle code, and I fixed up the mess in the fixed point math version of it in ALAM (which used to be trunk but I see I still do not double-check all my changes, so I moved all my changes to it's branch and merge patchs to trunk as needed.....)

Becuase I asked

The DirectX exe C-fails all the time.Do I need to say it again?

That because the Official 2.0.4 EXEs was compiled with MSVC6, to let Win9x users run, but it seems to break netplay for MSVC7/8/9 and GCC compiled binaries, so the next release will be compiled with MSVC9, restoring netplay with GCC compiled binaries, like SRB2Mac and my Mingw EXEs

Now what?Let's celebrate with taco's! since,I will delete my current SRB2 shortcut once it comes out.

EDIT:Make a shortcut Properties > Directory (or that thing for which program) > Write -opengl at the end.

Last edited:
what are the link for a windows vista? my head is spinning with all those lins XD
If your head spins because of this small list, this topic is not for you.
Note: Win32 = Win95 and up

MacOsX Mouse disabled on Fullscreen

Hi.
I was testing version 2.0.4 (for mac) and first, the program crashes every time i try to get on fullscreen (i think it happens the same with the other version if you had the OpenGL off), so i change the resolution and set on full screen by editing the config file on a text editor... i swear i didn't change anything else, the screen settings worked but somehow the mouse got "disabled" it doesn't matter if its on or off on the options screen, it just doesn't move (the button click still works, its the camera movement the one who seems to be disabled), changing the fullscreen option back to "no" enables the mouse use again...

Any ideas...

Question for Logan and/or Alam: I'm trying to compile the Xbox port in OpenXDK while hoping that the broken malloc which was previously a problem in OpenXDK was fixed. However the compile process keeps failing when trying to go through SDL/i_sound. I basically get about 100 lines saying that various FMOD sound methods aren't defined. How do I get around this?

However the compile process keeps failing when trying to go through SDL/i_sound. I basically get about 100 lines saying that various FMOD sound methods aren't defined. How do I get around this?

this is fixed in the ALAM branch(I hope), try now; also, where is OpenXDK site hosted now?

There is no official site anymore but all updates are on Sourceforge.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openxdk/

EDIT 1:
Sound problem is gone! Thanks! Now I'm running into some sort of input issue though.
Srb2Xbox1.jpg

Last edited:
Is a Dreamcast port of v2.0 being worked on, or planned?
Or is it not possible due to system limitations?
it should be possible, I just do not want to package up a new SRB2DC iso untested....

just wondering is there a srb2 port for psp that is either full speed or a decent speed that is playable...?
thankss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back