SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 09-10-2013   #41
akirahedgehog
Toasty!

I joined in 2004 and was active up until about 2011 when I became part of the mass migration of people leaving the community due to the "My Little Pony" epidemic. I stop by once or twice a year to see if anything significant has happened in the community.

akirahedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013   #42
Sonnarkku
Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat

Started playing SRB2 back in 2006 and joined the forums in 2008. I do recall many people from here, surprisingly more so than I thought before coming back.

I hope the memories not being mutual; was quite an idiot back in the day.
Old 12-28-2013   #43
karob
Curator of Worlds

I joined in 2003, made a few levels, and left in 2004, distracted by Noctis IV. Nothing is more embarrassing than going back and reading those posts. I joined again this year because I accidentally played a Sonic game and the Sonic-fan living deep within sprouted to life again. Grin.

So while I cannot say that I know you, I understand the feeling of looking back.
karob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014   #44
.Luke

Wow, I'm amazed to still see a lot of regulars lurking around here. I thought everyone I knew were gone.

I was extremely active in 2008-2009 working on content for SRB2 myself, but real life collapsed on top of me, so I kinda left without really saying anything. Needless to say, I am a very different person now, and it's far too depressing for me to read my older posts on these forums.

I have also moved on as well. I am an active digital artist on deviantART, have a lot of new friends, and want to eventually develop indie games now that my GML skills are getting somewhere.

So I mostly lurk the forums for content the community has created. I don't ever see myself producing characters or levels for SRB2 again, despite having a full set of Tiara Boobowski sprites drawn by hand in my desk, begging to be traced over with digital ink and scaled down for the game.

Last edited by .Luke; 12-05-2016 at 01:31 AM.
.Luke is offline   Reply With Quote