The doctors proposition for further Eggrock development

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way doc, I always wanted to know why in ERZ2's miniboss doesn't just kill Sonic by squeezing the walls together.

Edit: Oh! And what the heck with the disco room!?

Last edited:
Here's a better question. Why aren't the rockets made even more volatile? As it is, the only way to make them explode is if they hit the ground or a small creature. Honestly, Sonic and his friends would have absolutely no chance of destroying your base if you made those rockets more sensitive.

By the way doc, I always wanted to know why in ERZ2's miniboss doesn't just kill Sonic by squeezing the walls together.
The laser keeps hitting the power couplet that holds the walls in place, as soon as the laser hits the couplet, it breaks and the walls lower. Every time, I try to move that power couplet. And the laser keeps hitting it by coincidence.

Every Time

Oh! And what the heck with the disco room!?
Because everything's funkier with disco

Here's a better question. Why aren't the rockets made even more volatile? As it is, the only way to make them explode is if they hit the ground or a small creature. Honestly, Sonic and his friends would have absolutely no chance of destroying your base if you made those rockets more sensitive.
So... My rockets explode upon contact with a living animal, or a solid object? I fail to see the problem, those rockets hit things and the unfortunate target explodes. Working as intended.

If you make the base impossible to enter, how will you enter?
Exactly why I scolded Nomekop for his ridiculous suggestion, I do not intend on making my base impossible to enter.

So... My rockets explode upon contact with a living animal, or a solid object? I fail to see the problem, those rockets hit things and the unfortunate target explodes. Working as intended.

The problem is, Robotnik, the fact that the rockets are not nearly as sensitive as they should be if you truly wish to eradicate the mammalian scum. Come on now, the rockets are sensitive enough to explode when it collides with an object that's stationary(Good), but they aren't sensitive enough to explode when the force of a 3 pound animal jumps on to the top of them?

Let's not forget to mention the fact that they go much too slow... Either you cheaped out and made your egg walkers shoot rockets with a very weak or low amount of propellant, or you don't understand the severity of the problem that will arise from this. Furthermore, if you want those rockets to at least hurt your enemies when they jump on them and kamikaze your eggwalkers, you should make them shoot out a very high amount of shrapnel.

When I think of it, you should create a fake control panel that, when hacked into, contains links to TVTropes and therefore will keep the hacker in a mindless trance so that you can capture the intruder easily.

Jokes aside, I think that you should stop production of blue crawlas. I don’t have super-speed, yet even I could probably outrun the things. I could probably destroy one if necessary, given a crowbar or somesuch. As far as I am concerned, blue crawlas are a waste of parts that could be used for something else.

Sure, blue crawlas might be good for patrolling areas, but there are plenty of robots that are far better for that job. I am sure that blue crawlas must be quicker and easier to manufacture, but even if red crawlas cost twice as much, I think that ten red crawlas could do far better than twenty blue crawlas in terms of combat. As for surveillance purposes, just spring for a hidden camera, both less expensive and less likely to be destroyed.

The laser keeps hitting the power couplet that holds the walls in place, as soon as the laser hits the couplet, it breaks and the walls lower. Every time, I try to move that power couplet. And the laser keeps hitting it by coincidence.

Every Time

Put it above the laser? or just you know remove the laser and have Sonic get squashed by the wall anyway.

Not only that, but, if you are a Metal Knuckles model as you so say... WHAT ARE YOU DOING POSTING ON THESE FORUMS? GET BACK TO WORK! Or, you're not a Metal Knuckles model at all, in which case. You are a fool.

I was uhh... Spying...

Anyway, I have more ideas, look at the following pictures.

You see that platform in the distance? Why is it there? With out it Sonic would never get through!

You can't see it in this picture but the laser wall does not go up all the way to the roof, if it did sonic would be trapped!

I think you know this room, in it sonic has to press a button to open a door but also removes the air, why should it open the door? and why not have the air out always? Sonic would never get through!

Cream_Destroyer_of_Worlds_by_TheWax.jpg

...Wrong picture...Might want to look out for cream though...

Heres an easy one, see that small wall? have it extend to the bottom and nobody will be able to continue!(getting rid of the moving platform also helps...)

Whats with the platforms? Are you helping him? Get rid of them!

Those pipes could simply toss Sonic out into space...

Again, you cant see it but theres a small forcefield-like... thing there, why not make it extend the whole room?

So your chubbiness, you may want to take these into concern... Do I get a promotion?

EDIT: This is only act 1 too so just imagine the possiblities for 2...

Last edited:
Here's a few other ideas you could use for your world domination schemes, Dr Robotnik:
  • First of all, remove all special stage tokens. You want to have those emeralds for yourself, and not for Sonic, don't you? Without the special stage tokens, he can't use them to turn into Super Sonic to foil your plan again, right?
  • Remove all helpful monitors - especially those extra life and invinciblility monitors. How on earth are these things appearing in your territory where they can help Sonic get past your obstacles in each zone? Who makes them anyway?

Here's a few other ideas you could use for your world domination schemes, Dr Robotnik:
  • First of all, remove all special stage tokens. You want to have those emeralds for yourself, and not for Sonic, don't you? Without the special stage tokens, he can't use them to turn into Super Sonic to foil your plan again, right?
  • Remove all helpful monitors - especially those extra life and invinciblility monitors. How on earth are these things appearing in your territory where they can help Sonic get past your obstacles in each zone? Who makes them anyway?
The people that makes the monitors are the gods themselves.

As far as emeralds go, it was stated earlier that Robotnik wants Sonic and the others to get the emeralds, so that when (though we all know that it is and always has been more than an “if” than a “when”) he destroys Sonic and his friends, he will have the emeralds without having to go look for them.

Well then... I'm sure you will love Final Fight Zone. Why do you think my final creation will only destroy Sonic and his little 'pals' if they bring the emeralds to me? Oh-hoh-hoh! I don't need to get the emeralds... They are my delivery boys!

make the Crawlas more dangerous.

I don't think you understand, Scizor300, the reason why there are so many weak crawlas is because they are the easiest and fastest to produce, I'm sure it would be harder for sonic to get through the Greenflower Zone with many crawlas than one crawla commander.

And just in case if you are wondering "Why do so many crawlas appear in Greenflower Zone and Techno Hill Zone when they rarely appear anywhere else?" It's because Robotnik wants Sonic to think this will be an easy mission, and then, BAM! He was very wrong.

And Robotnik, I would like to work for you, but I would like to stay in my current form, and if you disagree, I would be happy to comply, but at least make me a strong robot.

Trap Sonic in a room with spikes, make the walls close in on each other, and have sand rise. Better yet, make
6z7rwn.png
control the Eggrock.
(Yes, that's a Mecha Sonic port.)
EDIT:Even better....make a cloneing machine and have it make clones of HMS123311!
EDIT2:
17wcat.jpg
That's your best bet on killing Sonic.

Last edited:
I think that you should contact MANN Co. and have Saxton Hale send you some weapons to equip to your robots, you should make sure there are no incidents that those weapons might have been used for, like the ones used on that poor monkey.

Btw, when I go and get robotized (or whatever you call it.) do I have the option of looking like the character in my avatar? I want to be cute but evil, and have the ability to set woodland animals on fire and then airblasting them into a bottomless pit of doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back