Mario & Sonic At The Winter Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just like in the first game.

I hate teaser trailers. The clip didn't show much as expected, so I'll have to wait until they show a real trailer.

TrueTenguMan said:
warpshade said:
Maybe in figure skating

A wario figure skating...
or Robotnik....

lots of eyes will be bleeding
I would think that it would be harder due to their heavy wieght... Then I thought about bowser... O_O'

TrueTenguMan said:
warpshade said:
Maybe in figure skating

or Robotnik....

O.O
[spoiler:af237a5fa8]
vd43.gif
[/spoiler:af237a5fa8]

Chaos Zero 64 said:

I hate teaser trailers. The clip didn't show much as expected, so I'll have to wait until they show a real trailer.

Your going to have to get used to it, SEGA does this so everyone can get excited for it, even though it failed for 06. The less said about that game the better.

max+sonic said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

Your going to have to get used to it, SEGA does this so everyone can get excited for it, even though it failed for 06. The less said about that game the better.
Lets hope the game wont suffer from SSBB syndrome.

super said:
max+sonic said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

If you mean it'll get over hyped, then it won't.

Jellybones69 said:
super said:
max+sonic said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

actually I meant the games developers telling everyone about everything in the game, leaving no surprises when the game came out...and the hype.

super said:
Jellybones69 said:
super said:
max+sonic said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

actually I meant the games developers telling everyone about everything in the game, leaving no surprises when the game came out...and the hype.

It still left a huge majority of surprises in.
Remember...you don't have to check >_>

TrueTenguMan said:
warpshade said:
Maybe in figure skating

or Robotnik....

I still can't stop laughing at this. They wouldn't figure skate anyway, because they'd fall through the ice as soon as they touch it. :3

Fyrus the TF2 warrior?? said:
They wouldn't figure skate anyway, because they'd fall through the ice as soon as they touch it. :3

The usertitle is a joke

anyway, yea lol im aware of that, it was just a good joke to bring up IF it were to happen. I have a good feeling Dr.Pepper would love to see a skating Blaze :3

TrueTenguMan said:
Fyrus the TF2 warrior?? said:
They wouldn't figure skate anyway, because they'd fall through the ice as soon as they touch it. :3

The usertitle is a joke

anyway, yea lol im aware of that, it was just a good joke to bring up IF it were to happen. I have a good feeling Dr.Pepper would love to see a skating Blaze :3
...As would I. But would Blaze get frustrated to the point she melts the ice?

.... Still, I hope this turns out better than the original.

So according to some of sources I've seen, we'll be seeing some new faces playable. If I had my way, Cream and Tikal would be playable, but they'd probably be disqualified for being either too young or dead(!).

I'm guessing that it will be Rouge, Espio, Silver, and Metal Sonic perhaps... Though some said that they saw Jet models in the first game which would give credit to the idea of him showing up in the sequel. He had a pretty interesting design, but the game he was in wasn't worth the purchase, so probably wouldn't mind seeing him there. Espio seems likely because he's been playable in Rivals 2 and is probably a more popular representative of the Chaotix than Vector. Silver's a relatively new face and he's made it into Secret Rings MP, Rivals 2, and apparently Black Knight MP, so I'm sure its safe to say that he'll show up here.

And as much as I hate Rouge (or dread seeing her on ice), she's probably the most well-known character to not be participating yet. Although I much prefer the more elegant Blaze, I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing her in there just to fill out the roster. (if Sonic Team could convince Nintendo to make more of these spinoffs, they have enough characters to populate it even fuller than MKWii)

As for Mario, it'll probably be some very interesting characters... like Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy!

King Boo's not got a chance I'm afraid, considering he's missing some of the necessary limbs. Donkey Kong and co, Toad, and koopa/dry bones seem likely to make an appearance, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Rosalina. (would so much prefer her to Daisy)

JEV3 said:
King Boo's not got a chance I'm afraid, he's missing some of the necessary limbs.

That didn't stop him from being in Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Autosaver said:
Jacy said:
JEV3 said:
King Boo's not got a chance I'm afraid, he's missing some of the necessary limbs.

That didn't stop him from being in Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Hes in a car....
Boo doesn't have legs,you don't need legs. :P

But then how the hell will he skate? He needs to grow a pair... of legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back