Relatives who are better at certain games than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy

Now with less viruses
Like the name of the topic says, you can tell of a reletive who is better at a certain video game than you may ever be.

My mom is really good at tetris, she beat my tetris DS game and on endless she got close to 2,000 lines cleared. I can't even get 200.

My Father Owned me in A Fighting game that I played A lot of! And he hardly ever played the game himself DX

My Aunt is great at most Mario games. She is the one who introduced me to video games in '94 I think with Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country. Everyone else in my family fails at video games.

My mentally retarded sister once beat me in Sonic the Fighters.
My older brother can beat me at shooting games, but my other brothers, Kyle, and the user named Chaos, can beat me in a variety of them, but we are just as good as each other in video games.

It's pretty fun beating people in video games. Even though I only have one arm, I'm pretty good at video games.

My older sister has, on occasion, beaten me a few times in SA2's 2-Player race mode.

My younger sister has also on a few occasions beaten me at Madden '95 Plug-and-Play.

And I can't forget my uncle, who owns me in Call of Duty 2 on his 360 everytime we play.

Any driving game my brother will beat me at.

..that said, I don't play them, and he's obsessed.

For me, it's my older brother and fighting games like Street Fighter. I can't get those special move button-press combos and he spams them.

Not really, I own all of my family members at video games. No wonder they called me a gamer nerd. XD

My relatives don't play video games. Except for my cousin. He absolutely destroys me at Halo 2-3.

My uncle beats me in everything, but considering he's only 25 and his whole life has been gaming, I can understand it.

This doesn't quite count, but my little sister's friend can beat me in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

fawfulfan said:
This doesn't quite count, but my little sister's friend can beat me in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
With the way SSB games are made, ANYONE can win.

Chrispy, that isn't true.

Anyway, my cousin flogged me at Halo 3 Forge. Damn it, he's good. Him in a Banshee, and me in the Quad Bike (orget it's name, Wasp?) and I somehow survive by taking refuge in a house.

My little 4 year old cousin can beat me at LEGO Indiana Jones for the PS3 and SSBB for the Wii. It pains me to say it. :(

I wish I could really answer this one, but I'm the only one that plays video games here. :< I lack siblings that I know/see, and everyone else I bothered not to even teach.

I play game with siblings and my cousins, but no one I can't beat. I'm pretty even with my cousins and my siblings lose always.

Violo said:
Chrispy, that isn't true.

Anyway, my cousin flogged me at Halo 3 Forge. Damn it, he's good. Him in a Banshee, and me in the Quad Bike (orget it's name, Wasp?) and I somehow survive by taking refuge in a house.

Do you mean the Mongoose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back