The scariest thing that stalked you in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja

BioShock
Spider Splicier

When they stalk you, they cling on to walls and Laugh and cry or say a random thing... And sometimes if they cut-off the light, they jump in your face.

The floormaster from OoT. Scared the hell out of me for the first few times.

EDIT: Scratch that. Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. Scary as hell.

In SM64, Jolly Roger bay's Unagii. (Eel)

Whenever I am In The Water in Jolly Roger bay, I hear The *Swish*

Oh, God, THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WATER!!

That sudden unexpected little angel thing that killed my ass when I was going through Hell on Cave Story. almost got to the giant smasher you cheap bastard

Top 3: The giant Crocodile in RE2 - The thing just wouldn't DIE!!!!

SA-X - Evil mindless clone of myself with every ability I can get, when I'm still worthless?!

Wallmaster - Disimbodied hand dragging you up into the ceiling.

Wallmaster, as several people before me have said. That thing scared the crap out of me when I originally played through OoT. After all, who expected that "monster on the ceiling" to turn out to be giant disembodied hand?

Then theres World of Warcraft gankers (players that kill you under really unfair circumstances, such as a level 70 killing a level 20 for those who don't play it).

When you know theres a ganker nearby but you want to give yourself the challenge of living, it suddenly feels like cat and mouse if your being chased but instead of outwitting some simple AI. Your having to out think another player hunting you down and while theres certainly no punishment for getting killed by another player. It can nerve racking at times waiting for him to give up or find you.

Detons scared me the first few times a saw them. But then they just stopped being scary.

Actually the Metalsonic race in sonic CD kinda freaked me out when I was ahead.

SA X was pretty darn freaky too.

Miniblins in LOZ: WW. They scare the crap out of me every time. I hear this ni ni, ni, ni ni ni, and I think OHH GOD SOMETHING IS BEHIND ME!!!!! and run like they're gona jump out of the screen. The rats in WW also give me creeps when I'm in a room and suddenly something attacks me with he he he and a chh and I'm running in circles swinging my sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back