*pokes head out of the darkness*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgame

Hiya.

*ahem*

I'm back, after an extremely extended and unannounced absence.

And, I am here to announce that I am indeed porting SRB2 1.09.4 to Mac OS X again. I am currently in work on it, and this time it will be a Universal Binary, so it will work better on both PPC and Intel Macs. (Not that there was really any lag anyways, but heh, it's the principle.)

I also intend on creating an OS X launcher, for easier inclusion of WAD's and execution of commands upon launch.

I have heard there are requests to do this, so, I'm back, and am ready to work.

Laters.

-Canter

Mmm, I don't recall your name, but I have seen that avatar before, most likely when I was scavenging around really old topics like I do a lot.

Really, long time no see. I mostly remember you making topics such as the "sex before marriage" thing, and the complaining about the fact that there's no SRB2 mac version.

Yes, welcome back. I quess it'll be only temporary, but still.

Lostgame said:
I also intend on creating an OS X launcher, for easier inclusion of WAD's and execution of commands upon launch.
W00T! I always wanted one...also does the already existing one have online? I never got it to work but someone mighta

Well, it has online, technically. But it's 1.09.3, so online doesn't work with that version anymore, hence the need for an upgrade.

That first quote in your sig, isn't that a signature Mystic had back during .8?

Nice. Going to try this on my OS X computer today.
The only thing that is lacking is a decent SRB2 wad editor for OSX, so I guess I'll have to put up with a normal doom editor and tinker with it a bit when I'll want to make a wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back