• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Naruto Mod Level making Announcement

What do you think about it so far?

• Its So Tight!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No dont like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK on next release I'm going to put the files seperate. For all of those think its to big of a file. Cutscenes are going to be seperate from the mod.

Here are some screenshots that will be in the new release.

Cutscenes
Cutscene.png

CutsceneKA.png

Kakashi's Training Level
Kakashi'sTraining.png

This level is where you walk up the tree.

I fix the dying with the Ninjas. Now they have there own way of dying.

Neojames is working on Match levels.

NeoJames said:
Those are some niice cutscenes, will it have more characters then Naruto?

Oops! did I just double post! :eek:
Yes, Kakashi is next on the list.

Might wanna delete the sendspace link. It keeps cyclying the pages without giving me download. Anyone else get the same?

Not for me. Mirrors are awesome.

And after playing this, I need to see a level before I can judge it.

Ok I am a bit of a fan of Naruto and here are the goods and bads.

Goods:Nice sprites and cutscenes

Bad: Too much enemys on the Way to the Bridge! I bounced all the way there.
2nd and 3rd boss are too fast.

Well I was thinking I can help you guys.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Ok I am a bit of a fan of Naruto and here are the goods and bads.

Goods:Nice sprites and cutscenes

Bad: Too much enemys on the Way to the Bridge! I bounced all the way there.
2nd and 3rd boss are too fast.

Well I was thinking I can help you guys.

Ok I do plan to tone down the enemies, but I'm keeping the bosses difficulties.

I sure can use some naruto levels. I need someone to change the pictures of the tv in zim's base into one of the scenes from the show. I handle the socing and sprites, don't really like level designing.

Okay. Wow. This mod has its ups and downs.
UPS:
1. Nice enemies. Kind of insane.
2. Freaking sweet weapons. Very nicely done.
3. That Zabuza boss was pretty hard but had a weakness. Nice.
DOWNS:
1. That Training mission is totally pointless. Just start spinning and rack up the points.
2. You didn't change those flying guys.
3. The regular maps were the same.
4. The cutscenes had a lot of spelling and grammatical errors.
5. That level 2 boss is as cheap as Sonic the Hedgehog Nextgen's (Xbox 360) stupid Silver bosses. DON'T BE CHEAP LIEK SILVER!1!!1!11! Infinite shurikens are not fun. Being hit RIGHT WHEN YOU SPAWN is not fun. After you score six hits, he starts to fire at you. He never misses. You have no chance of avoiding it. You have to take it like a man and likely die before scoring even the seventh hit. Aarg.

OVERALL: Needs some work. It's got its good points and...bad ones.

Haku isn't cheap, he's just hard, he's only one boss that has two attacks. Just make sure you have rings on you, but its impossible to beat him or the last boss on ultimate if ur playing single player. And like I said earlier, the levels aren't changed because there not done yet. Neojames and Roboegg99 are suppose to make them while I handle all of the socing and sprites. And Whats cheap is putting like 10 boss on one level. The Script came right off the show. This is the second release you know, more releases are coming.

Ouch. Make some of your enemies appear only on hard mode.

Also, that crystal mirrors thing needed help. I'd be happy to fix it, seeing as that was the one Naruto episode I've seen.

And lastly, the climactic bridge was....helpless.
1)How do enemies breathe underwater? Going in after the player is acceptable, but a spawn there?
2)I couldn't get out. I don't care if you could, the thing is if the player can actually reach the spring.

BlueZero4 said:
Ouch. Make some of your enemies appear only on hard mode.

Also, that crystal mirrors thing needed help. I'd be happy to fix it, seeing as that was the one Naruto episode I've seen.

And lastly, the climactic bridge was....helpless.
1)How do enemies breathe underwater? Going in after the player is acceptable, but a spawn there?
2)I couldn't get out. I don't care if you could, the thing is if the player can actually reach the spring.

All the stuff you basically saying is the stuff I said on the 2nd page. I never knew there was a spawn there, I thought I took that out because I never seen anyone started in the water. I can't believe it's still there. :eek:

BlueZero4 said:
The enemies spawned in the water.

So, there Ninjas, there powerful. And plus I like them to stay in water, its a good death trap.

Ahhh...if a short level (way to the bridge 1) takes me 13 minutes and 3 lives to beat...there is a problem...

TOO
MANY
ENEMIES!!!

>_> and at least take or tone down the flying ninjas PLEASE!

and maybe make Haku throw less knuai at you? if I didn't spam Naruto's thok...I wouldn't have made it through...

And...where the heck are the other weapons? I never found a single one...

BTW, for the tree level, make it an ACTUAL climbing level. No enemies (or only a few) and a lot of platforming...

This has the potential to be a GREAT mod, but...it needs some work...

I don't think that haku is too hard... In the end he is pretty easy if you know his weakness. I don't know if this was wished by the mod-team, so I made a video to show what I mean:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b87ygc

It is still big, but I've already zipped it. :?

Here are some of my opinions about this mod:
- funny idea
but:
- messed up new levels with too many enemies (that doesn't make it harder, but more annoying)
- too long cutscene for the first boss
- strange superform (more a red rabbit than kiubi)
- The training level can be kept in the same style, but you have to do something about the sky and you should take out all enemies and replace them with textures like branchs and leafs. I would use wind to blow naruto down the tree and so imitate gravity. The level itself then should be a timer level which can only be finished below a certain amount of time... :wink:

Hope these comments are helpful. Keep up work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back