Nintendo Wii Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, two days after the US PS3 launch.

And, regardless of anything, I'm seriously considering getting a Wii now.

Excellent, the earlier it comes out, the earlier I can grab a sledge hammer and £200 :twisted:

*laughs like an evil person*

And then I'll get it driven over, drop it out of a high window and smash it to pieces :3.

How long do you think it'd take with a car going over it before it pops like a balloon? :lol:

http://wii.nintendo.com/
Check out the Channel Section. Its amazing :eek: Plus all the new games that were recently announced are on there like Super Mario Strikers Charged and Big Brain Academy. Now I really have to buy this!!! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Are you serious Cueball?

Cueball is one of the idiot Sony fanboys. Ignore him and he'll eventually see his wrong doings in hell. =P

To the point where I've actually gone through the trouble just to make a Sony fanboy character in DBP named after and based on his irrational, illogical actions.

But yeah, $250? What the hell. If they pulled out Wii Sports it could probably drop to $200 :/

Sweet! I can't wait to get the Wii, but im going to be getting ps3 first to get Sonic Nextgen. If nextgen went to wii as well, i wouldnt be getting ps3.
Wii is gonna make ps3 look like a joke, finally nintendo gets the respect they deserve.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Sweet! I can't wait to get the Wii, but im going to be getting ps3 first to get Sonic Nextgen. If nextgen went to wii as well, i wouldnt be getting ps3.
Wii is gonna make ps3 look like a joke, finally nintendo gets the respect they deserve.
Uh, hi? Get a 360? It's two hundred dollars less.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
RgxSuperSonic said:

:mrgreen: well, the thing is, i sold my ps2 and i have the money for it so its really no problem. Besides i dont really like Xbox

According to your last post, you don't like PS3 either, since the only thing you want for it is Sonic. Why not buy a Wii AND a 360?

I am DEFINATELY getting the Wii. Because of SSBB and SMG. Oh and can't forget Metroid Prime 3:Corruption.

I want a Wii, but I don't know if my mom will agree. I would like one for the same reasons as the above poster.

Omega the Hedgehog said:

I want to get a full system 360, but it still costs about £280 here. The core system has dropped from £250 to about £190... If the core keeps dropping it might be cheaper to buy that and the extras seperate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back