NEW TRAILER?"next gen sonic"new link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't double post.

Anyway, that movie was already there for some time. I do love the game though, and I hate myself for not being able to get this game, because I don't wanna buy a playstation or Xbox for it. Bah, if only this game would be on the wii.....that would be fun. But no, we have to do with Sonic Wildfire.(new gay name: Sonic and the secret rings) A dump Sonic heroes like game, but then without the teammates.

If I only would be able to get this game without upgrading my computer or buying a new console......

This game is the best game ever, without doubt. Its fast, has adventure fields, finally has cool robots, a adult Sonic, and new hedgehogs to play with. (At least not any dump slow character, thats not a hedgehog) I only hope for 1 thing now....do the adventure fields have enough space to walk trough? If so, this really is gonna be the best Sonic game ever.

There are so many things wrong with these posts.
  • Not checking for other topics on the same subject (there are)
  • Not really checking THOSE topics for this video (not that I have either)
  • Double-posting
  • Whining that nobody's replying (this is a FORUM, not a CHATROOM, things take time)
  • POSTING THINGS IN ALL CAPS WITH NO PUNCTUATION
  • Poor punctuation and so on all around.
Technically I'm no mod, but you DID read the rules, right? Because pretty much all of that's directly against them.

The Department of Redundancy Department called. They want their sales associate back.

Lock per Shadow Hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back