Sonic from Sonic06 (SONIC06.md2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioFreak2001

that one gal
What else can I say?

Ok, there are a few things I have to note...

1. This is not a one to one recreation of Sonic from the game. The model is the only thing that's exact. The textures and animations are not.

2.The textures aren't really perfect. So if you're bothered by imperfect textures, then download at your own risk.

3.The animations can look a bit wonky. I'm sort of a noob when it comes to animation, but it's nothing too noticeable. By the way he's pretty stiff because I'm a noob at animating.

Credit for the model goes to SEGA. Credit to where I got the model goes to The Models Resource. Credit for the textures goes to me.(the textures didn't load) Credit for the animations also goes to me.

MD2.dat line:
SONIC SONIC06.md2 2.0 0.0

Attachments

• srb20018.png
    srb20018.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 2,047
  • srb20019.png
    srb20019.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 1,673
  • srb20021.jpg
    srb20021.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 1,587
  • SONIC06.zip
    735.9 KB · Views: 1,105
  • srb20028.png
    srb20028.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 1,520
Last edited:
Animations are still rather stiff-looking, but these are getting better! Keep it up.

That's amazing dude! I was planning on porting a few characters from 06, but models don't seem to work properly, how did you managed to make them show up in the game? I would really appreciate your answer!

That's amazing dude! I was planning on porting a few characters from 06, but models don't seem to work properly, how did you managed to make them show up in the game? I would really appreciate your answer!

I don't know, I guess Sonic just happened to fit within the poly limit.

Was this also the case for the super sonic model? or is it the same model with a texture change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back