Amy Followers (AmyFollow.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent_Snipe said:
Chaos Knux said:
JTE = very unstable
Fixed, yea JTE is very unstable and when the full release of srb2 comes out then jte will also be unable to load the new wads

Aww JTE was awesome... now the only reason I like 1.1 is for a fixed knuckles and the cool levels with waterslide and the ropes =P

Tails24 said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Chaos Knux said:
JTE = very unstable
Fixed, yea JTE is very unstable and when the full release of srb2 comes out then jte will also be unable to load the new wads

Aww JTE was awesome... now the only reason I like 1.1 is for a fixed knuckles and the cool levels with waterslide and the ropes =P

It crashes in some match levels, If you die in coop with bots, it crashes.

This would be good for some sort of Sonic CD - Srb2 conversion.

All you would need is some sort of Metal Sonic .soc to come and swipe her away and then Collison Chaos would be perfect.

zck2020 said:
This should be updated with Dr.Pepper's new Amy sprites. (Assume he gives the permission to do so.)
I've already said it before, you don't need my permission to use my stuff unless I say so, just so long as it isn't mutilated into a hyberubermystieriousblaze@12*!3 I don't care...
Also, nitro did a lot of work on my Amy sprites, so their not entirely mine. He literally did half the work on the walking frames.
I hope Joeyl10 doesn't mind, but I went ahead and put the new Amy sprites into the WAD because I'm bored right now and can't get Sonic to run up a wall properly in SRBG. D:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?amdy0lsnsud
srb20020-4.png

*Sonic's worst nightmare...again!*

Broken link.

Yeah, it is.

Back to topic.
The sreenshots look pretty good, but wouldn't it be better for there to be Tails and Knuckles, instead of Amy?

I made the Donnyku Amy follower go up the fake slope in GFZ2. Also, she can crush you lol. She can even go up springs, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back