mt_nextgenbattle v1.01 (not much new here...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice level design, but like all wads there's room for improvement, you could change some textures around like for the buttons, etc...

Silent_Snipe said:
Nice level design, but like all wads there's room for improvement, you could change some textures around like for the buttons, etc...

Yeah, and you might want to make the PSP and the DS a little more bigger, because they look like very small versions of it, and maybe a couple remotes around here and there to make it more nice.

It's a great and fun map. It might have been a little more fun if you made the GC controller ports lead into little tunnels into the Wii that led out certain parts of it depending on which port you went through.

Jacy said:
It's a great and fun map. It might have been a little more fun if you made the GC controller ports lead into little tunnels into the Wii that led out certain parts of it depending on which port you went through.

Thanks for that. I'll make a note of it.

Re: mt_nextgenbattle (not a ripoff of shuffle)

your psp is strange
the psp don't have that directional =]

the playstation 3 don't appears the name PS3

but your nintendo wii is perfect
I loved your nintendo wii *-*

and... what videogame is that? a XBOX?
=)

Re: mt_nextgenbattle (not a ripoff of shuffle)

lfelipe51 said:
your psp is strange
the psp don't have that directional =]

the playstation 3 don't appears the name PS3

but your nintendo wii is perfect
I loved your nintendo wii *-*

and... what videogame is that? a XBOX?
=)

I don't own a PSP or a PS3 (and the reason for the PS3 being on the console was because it would take an inconceivable amount of FOFs to spell "Playstation 3" and because it serves as platforms for the springs), but the reason the Wii looks good is cause I'm a Wii owner, and I've had plenty of time to look at it and work on it. Also, yes that's a Halo 3 edition Xbox 360, it was based off of this picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back